..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
It was clearly visible in her eyes that she was hurt when KD said 'kal raat kesi thi' she didnot expect KD to say this and I'm a lil dissappointed with the epi I had more expectations it would be awesome if KD was there instead of Jaitley , KD saving her , Kiya hugging KD and crying would be like a dream come true 😍 anyways KiSha dance was awesome 😍 Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it wasnt 1 hour dey ended da episode 20mins b4  

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
IKR? And the way Kiya kept staring at him throughout the day...right from when he was defending Piddi to when he and Bobby was arguing... he had every right to be angry at her, but still, it was pretty obvious she was trying to make a genuine apology..(which was really sweet of her, and just proves that she isn't a typical brat and doesn't have an ego) and he like took the ulta meaning...😭
-Kryan- thumbnail
will u give me the youtube channel link please i got up to 4th epi and its not loading
arsha_luver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actualy both r rite at der own place n ya even i wntd KD in place of JJ bt r hero ws fightin inside na n it also showd a good strtin of JJ n Kiya n der ws no break in b/w d epi's today so techicaly dey showd d entire epi if comercials wud hv bn der it wud hv bn one hr
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same here bt kd ne bola tha bt kia toh kia hai.. And i too want kd in place of JJ..
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

it wasnt 1 hour dey ended da episode 20mins b4

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12&p=%7b5462E3EE-A279-11E0-A430-B8AC6F575514%7d"></a>

bcoz break nhi thi na b/w show.. Dats y 20min pehle hi khatam kar dia.. Bt still its not fair pehle party itni jaidi over den epi !!
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
feeling vry bad for kiya guys:((
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i was expecting KD to save her. Sigh! Poor Kiya! She was so hurt. I felt so bad for her.
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
yeah she was sad but i think KD's anger justified too
he was trying to save her but girl didn't ready to give a damn...
i completely agree with that epi could have much better...
me too li'l disappointed with the epi...
sudden entry of JJ and then party overs, i didn't like that...
there wasn't any need of JJ when KD was there for her