Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
It was clearly visible in her eyes that she was hurt when KD said 'kal raat kesi thi' she didnot expect KD to say this and I'm a lil dissappointed with the epi I had more expectations Ouch it would be awesome if KD was there instead of Jaitley , KD saving her , Kiya hugging KD and crying would be like a dream come true Day Dreaming anyways KiSha dance was awesome Day Dreaming

Edited by -BurningDesire- - 15 August 2012 at 11:26am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-arshakritika_arviinna7asritoshABCDesiGirl93preeti_kreyar07cKriyansh-Nia-prc_fan1IndigoBluesKalpana_Writer-Alia-ZaYaHolicThe007ShivaniFieryLioness..Tamanna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya was hurt" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
it wasnt 1 hour dey ended da episode 20mins b4  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7kritika_arvi-Alia-..-Ayesshhaa-..

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
IKR? And the way Kiya kept staring at him throughout the day...right from when he was defending Piddi to when he and Bobby was arguing...Ouch he had every right to be angry at her, but still, it was pretty obvious she was trying to make a genuine apology..(which was really sweet of her, and just proves that she isn't a typical brat and doesn't have an ego) and he like took the ulta meaning...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika_arvirni_buddymoon.riverZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

-Kryan-

Goldie

-Kryan-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
will u give me the youtube channel link please i got up to 4th epi and its not loading

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7..-Ayesshhaa-..

arsha_luver

Groupbie

arsha_luver

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
actualy both r rite at der own place n ya even i wntd KD in place of JJ bt r hero ws fightin inside na n it also showd a good strtin of JJ n Kiya n der ws no break in b/w d epi's today so techicaly dey showd d entire epi if comercials wud hv bn der it wud hv bn one hr

ZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Jenny- I'm OL from cell!

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Same here bt kd ne bola tha bt kia toh kia hai.. And i too want kd in place of JJ..

ZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

preeti_kreya

Goldie

preeti_kreya

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

it wasnt 1 hour dey ended da episode 20mins b4

<a href="http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&lpver=3&ref=12&p=%7b5462E3EE-A279-11E0-A430-B8AC6F575514%7d"></a>
bcoz break nhi thi na b/w show.. Dats y 20min pehle hi khatam kar dia.. Bt still its not fair pehle party itni jaidi over den epi !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.