The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha: Ek Raat jisne badal di Zindagi :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

I can't help but squeal over the fact that Finally i got to see that bubble pop  chemistry between our two dearies. Okay, so people who know me, know how i am a sucker for romances with that intense touch to it. I loved the way Kia and KD got into the moment, lost in each other's eyes they seemed struck in the ever running Time cycle. For them in one moment everything else had stopped, the look in their eyes was ethereal. Something which depicted the need to 'let go' of all the inhibitions as if there are no barriers. They were going with the flow and thus simply set the stage on fireEmbarrassed

Next Morning there reactions, My! My! Did i see Anguish in Stoneface's eyes, he looked hurt coz she didn't listen to him, coz their moment didn't bring any difference to her or coz she was affecting him a bit too muchEmbarrassed

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

asritoshinna7zzinia2411rni_buddyjaneniroopa-Kryan-Kriyanshr07c100littledevilsIndigoBlues-bornalee--Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHolicKalpana_WritermaraudercrazyskyEndurance..DamonCrazy..The007ShivaniCrazyGirl.21relentless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha: Ek Raat jisne badal di Zindagi :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i felt so bad for kiya...she tried to apologize...and i felt bad for kd too, because obviously, his ego couldn't allow him to brush off the incident...LOL I always knew KiSha was going to be a love-hate couple, but so much angst...I was practically dying because I wanted them to resolve the thing by the end of the episode...and then the way Kiya kept looking at KD throughout the day...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7rni_buddyZaYaHolic

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Sizzlerz

Kalpana_Writer

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Well said. What you said was totally true.

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i agree and i felt so bad for kiya yaar 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
felt quite bad fr kiya tooo

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I felt very bad 4 kiya..Cry..day way she kept running behind KD...m sure ms. gujral would have never done that for any1 else...n i think Kd said those hars words 2 her because he himself was very hurt, angry n fraustrated..he probably thinks that kiya did go with dat lame-o dude!!! n soo he tried 2 hide how hurt he was by insulting her...dis is just hoe kd chose 2 show how hurt he was...Cry..my god KiSha are killing me...Big smile...the dance was AWESOME!!!!!!!! i specially liked the moment when kiya spun into kd's arms n the time seemed 2 stop...the music was also osum!!!!!!! n fahad n bharti are AMAZING dancers!!!!Embarrassed

KiSha roxxx!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha_4ever

I felt very bad 4 kiya..Cry..day way she kept running behind KD...m sure ms. gujral would have never done that for any1 else...n i think Kd said those hars words 2 her because he himself was very hurt, angry n fraustrated..he probably thinks that kiya did go with dat lame-o dude!!! n soo he tried 2 hide how hurt he was by insulting her...dis is just hoe kd chose 2 show how hurt he was...Cry..my god KiSha are killing me...Big smile...the dance was AWESOME!!!!!!!! i specially liked the moment when kiya spun into kd's arms n the time seemed 2 stop...the music was also osum!!!!!!! n fahad n bharti are AMAZING dancers!!!!Embarrassed

KiSha roxxx!!!!!!!Embarrassed

i second u completely ...u wrote  everything wat is going in my mind...Smile

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Unki chemistry...hayye, it was FIRE!!!!!The way Kiya effortlessly moved in to dance with KD(loved the editing and choreo and effects) and then the way they danced!!!!ArHad are really really good dancers!!!!WOW!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.