The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Feel so bad for kiya.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kalpana_Writer

IF-Rockerz

Kalpana_Writer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Samar told Juhi to boycott Kiya because she did not thank them for fighting for her honour. They did not know what happened with her. Then KD misunderstood her. Poor thing! Had tears in her eyes. Feel so bad for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101luv_arshaThe007Shivani..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feel so bad for kiya." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rni_buddy

rni_buddy

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
i know tr is no1 to understand her... she is so lonely. evn kd misundersd her.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalpana_Writer

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I know poor she . She came to appologize to KD but he didnot listen her..

Kalpana_Writer

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I know I felt so bad for her I mean she does not even know the fight happened because of her

Kalpana_Writer

luv_arsha

IF-Rockerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
i too felt bad for her but one thing made me laugh and that was samar said "we are bycotiing kiya" ...i was like as if she was your best friend before this incident...accept juhi and KD no one else talk to kiya and so when samar never talked to her then how can he bycott her

and what KD said to kiya was too much...today KD crossed his limits
poor soul she was talking to him so sweetly, she was there to say thanks and sorry to him but KD and his attitude...poor kiya

Kalpana_Writer

TaShi_4ever

TaShi_4ever

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_arsha

i too felt bad for her but one thing made me laugh and that was samar said "we are bycotiing kiya" ...i was like as if she was your best friend before this incident...accept juhi and KD no one else talk to kiya and so when samar never talked to her then how can he bycott her

and what KD said to kiya was too much...today KD crossed his limits
poor soul she was talking to him so sweetly, she was there to say thanks and sorry to him but KD and his attitude...poor kiya
I agree wid u...dat was too much..but u know what..i think Kd said these words bcuz he himself was very hurt and in order to hide his grief..he insulted her!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.