Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gokuldhaam Mein Janmasthmi Ki Dhoom" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@ paposhon then why wasting your time and watching it??

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayara

The fans of this particular serial ,watch it in the hope to see something nice , and when you get an overstretched episode , that literally lasts for an eon , we are bound to feel disappointed ..

Expressing displeasure about a particular episode doesn't mean we have to stop watching it altogether .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha2601

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
luckyp 2 u r perfectly coreect

and sayaraj- looks u r newborn in this forum

we all are hard TMKOC lOVERS PLSS... u dont have to tell us ure bhashan
what all of want to say that thes efestival stuff is boring whenver it i going on and on and on...instead individual family cases are more enjoyable

the festival shows when they show in fasttrack method, it looks like shows of dumb-non-spoken -cartoons
whr they move, iyer-champak and others fast...

it was not for your video we said bakwas... it is for such episode

every tom dick harry rubbish festival, puja, party fhalana fhalan they do
when do kids study

My pleasure dear paposhon , 

me too , I am left wondering , when these women do their household work , cooking , cleaning , teaching their kids , attending their own family functions , and most of all , which school in the world allows Taopu to have such long hair ??
Each and every festival has to be celebrated , even we leave out the smaller ones ..

Edited by luckyp - 16 August 2012 at 11:47pm

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Yes paposhon , I remember the puja , it was to celebrate the renovation of the society , which had eaten up around 3000 episoeds in the first place ..

I also remember the Pav Bhaji party , and again remember Chapmak chacha to have given the permssion to Nattu kaka ,
also I fail to understand as to how NO other woman has noticed how Jetha leaps when he sees Babita ??
I mean women are the first one's to notice these things ..

Then those super irritating festivals , dance and promotional episodes ..

It's the only clean comedy in India , plz leave it alone and stop celebrating each and everything ..
We do get the point that we are one ..

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Yeah I remmeber the fight , and may be it was  for something else that the pooja was performed , maybe some teeny weeny fest ??

Nattu kaka is one smartalec , too much and I thoroughyl not like Bagha ..He's the epitome of irritating ..

luckyp

Goldie

luckyp

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paposhon

one more thing i want to reach to the channel that it is realy really v v disgusting that they show show much in 'aagey dekheyi''... break

why? why ? it spoils the whole fun and intrest and almost every bloody thing is hsown for nearly 3/4th of the next part of episode

i think this should stop immediately and they should show only adverts so our enthu and curiosity remians... the CVs dont understand it gets irritating... if they shown everything in the 'break precap..'

what say??

Totally agree .. 
Also Shailesh Lodha who plays  TM , should ask his wife atleast once to cook normal food for him ..
He's such a chamcha of his wife even after she feeds him literal trash ..

.Senorita.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Senorita.

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckyp

Originally posted by sayara

The fans of this particular serial ,watch it in the hope to see something nice , and when you get an overstretched episode , that literally lasts for an eon , we are bound to feel disappointed ..

Expressing displeasure about a particular episode doesn't mean we have to stop watching it altogether .
Excuse me but i haven't said anyone to stop watching it ...i just said that if u feel its bakwas that why are u wasting your time in it, and by that i didn't mean to say stop watching the show to anyone!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top