Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

-happilyunknown

IF-Rockerz

-happilyunknown

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

-Underneath-

He walked towards the opened doors. Was it just him or did the mahogany doors open a bit wider as his steps grew closer? He shivered as he saw the storm beating against the glass windows seeking an opening to enter the house. The opened doors were a bad idea. A treasury awaiting a lucky thief. His mind laughed at itself. But someone had left the doors open. Just for him, it seemed.

Water entered the house staining the white floor with its transparent wetness. He walked on, not caring yet feeling his feet soak up the proof of a shower. White floor led to plain ground, where he stood gazing at particularly nothing. He could see buildings around him, lit up at places attracting attention like a bee to a flower. But Arnav refused to pay attention to it his mind on other more immaterial things.

His pale hands gripped the soaked black railing of the balcony forming a stunning contrast. His determined gaze met the black and blue skies emanating unadulterated challenge.

He wasn't going to live in his past.

Tomorrow would be his new day.

"Khushi! Paayaliya! Where are you two?!"

"Haan amma!" Both replied simultaneously trying to stifle the giggles that followed.

"Its raining! Go out and take you clothes. And don't forget to cover our heads. Varna tum dono bimar pad jaayenge!'

Bimar aur khushi? Never.

Payal rushed inside to get an umbrella but khushi ran out feeling the raindrops touch her as she did. She screamed out in laughter and spun around, clothes and other silly things forgotten. She bit back the lyrics of a song she knew thinking about the expression on her mother's face if she did.

She was so excited about tomorrow. Tenth grade was bound to be exciting.

"Did you see him? He apparently shouted at Mr. Talwar when he called out his name during attendance" Sneha whispered.

Khushi listened, feeling a strange feeling which she was sure had nothing to do with yesterday night's brief shower in the rain. Seeing that khushi was interested she continued her tale about the new student in school.

"He had a problem with his name. He kept on repeating that its Raizaada or something. It is just a simple mistake right?.He didn't have to become all hyper like that. And the way he shouted...made a bad impression alright. Too bad he is like he is. He is quite good-"

"Excuse me"

The words were just a formality as someone pushed past them barely taking a look at who it was. She caught the sight of a boy, his hair combed perfectly, his uniform covered with a rather costly looking coat. But the thing that caught her attention was the label on his bag. He had scrawled his name there it seemed. She could smell the fresh ink. She squinted but couldn't manage to read it.

She frowned and looked back at Sneha. She was taken aback by the frightened expression that she saw.

"Arnav singh raizaada just heard ever word I said about him"

The way the teacher was staring at him was enough to tell him that his outburst had been the talk of the staff room that morning. She was assessing him, trying to tell whether he was in the mood for another outburst. He tried to keep his face clear trying to get the whispers of the teachers and more recently a girl's out out his head.

He stood at the door of the classroom aware of watchful eyes.

Branded a freak on day one itself. He had tried and failed. So be it. He didn't give a damn about what other people thought. It was all about him, and he didn't mind being called selfish for this reason.

"khushi please move a little bit. Arnav will be sitting next to you"

Arnav felt an unreasonable rush of pure anger when he heard those words. Khuhsi..the name oozed a happiness that he had come to miss and despise at the same time. And the way the teacher had said their names. She was a teacher's pet all right. And he, her new apprehension. The tone was enough to enlighten him about it.

He walked over to his assigned place not taking a glance at the girl next to him. He dumped his bag at the corner and bent down to take his books, eager to get this class and more importantly, day at school over with.

"Dhyaan se! The side of the desk is jagged, be careful otherwise you will hurt your hand"

He drew his hand back in shock and realized that he had been inches away from hurting himself. He despised himself for what he planned to do next but some part of his memory told him that it was only polite to do so.

"Thank-"

He stopped as he saw her. It was not the fact that she was pretty. The white, pale creamy skin and the doe shaped brown eyes were attractive of course. But it was the look of concern for a freak that had caught him of guard. He had come across many people who had "concern" for him. Yet that concern was limited to the extent of his bank balance. He was a 16 year old who had already been forced to find out the mean interference of money in love or affection. But this girl...she knew nothing about his bank balance... he was sure.

Maybe Khushi wasn't so bad, he thought as he attempted to smile at her.

She looked around the campus feeling a great sense of loss as she did. This was the last day of school. After this everyone would leave. Be busy with their lives. Their profession. Everyone else was inside the campus having fun, dancing. The thud of the music reverberated against the walls and it irritated her beyond words. It had nothing to do with the time she spent in those classes. It was different and somehow threatened to tamper with her memories of the place.

She had seen him glaring at her but she had let it go, not wanting to fight with him. After all this might be the last time that they met. A relationship that had been critisised and examined by almost all. But they hadn't cared. There was something special between them alright. But all special and good things might come to an end with this night.

She shuddered as the air had turned cold with those thoughts and she wrapped her hands around herself. It had been Jiji's idea to go for this lehenga. It was simple yet a little revealing. But she had loved the turquoise color of it so she had agreed to wear it.

Just then she felt another pair of hands go around her. She shivered, a surprising reaction. Wasn't she supposed to feel warmer? She knew who it was the moment he touched her though. His breath fanned against her neck and she unwillingly closed her eyes. She expected that moment to last for sometime but he had other plans. His grip around her tightened to the point of hurting and he forced her to face him.

He was livid.

"Aap..kya-?.."

"What the hell are you wearing khushi? I am not the only guy around here you know?! Do you have any idea what they are saying?! I just-..I don't like it dammit!"

"It is just a dress ! And let them say what they want. Forget about it"

He moved closer to her and his grip on her shoulders tightened. He gritted his teeth as he said these words.

"I can't forget anything about you."

Somehow she had known this even without him saying so.

They lay down on the beach that night looking up at the black and blue sky which had once disturbed him beyond words. There were fairy lights all around them. Something which he knew she loved.

"Do you know that I believed in angel's khushi?"

"Angels?" she laughed as she tore her eyes from the sky and met his eyes. How they trusted each other. Another person might flinch hearing such a statement from Arnav Singh Raizaada, head of AR companies and best of all her fiance but for her it was just another perfect thing she loved about him.

He smiled back at her.

"And now you don't believe in angels?"

"There is no point in not believing now. It is proven that angels are real"

He gripped her arm more tighter relishing the fact that he had found the concern in those doe eyes, that day at school.

She smiled knowing the meaning behind those carefully selected words.

Nothing else would have made him talk about his fears. Nothing else would have made him live.

He had taken her underneath his skin. And she had touched his heart.

Strip away the flesh and bone
Look beyond the lies you've known
Everybody wants to talk about a freak
No one wants to dig that deep
Let me take you underneath

Baby, better watch you step
Never mind what's on the left
You're gonna see things you might not wanna see
It's still not that easy for me underneath

A red river of screams
Underneath
Tears in my eyes
Underneath
Stars in my black and blue sky
And underneath
Under my skin
Underneath the depths of my sin
Look at me
Now do you see?

Welcome to my world of truth
I don't wanna hide any part of me from you
I'm standing here with no apologies
Such a beautiful release
You inside of me

A red river of screams
Underneath
Tears in my eyes
Underneath
And underneath
Under my skin
Look at me
Now do you see?
Underneath...

A red river of screams
Underneath
Tears in my eyes
Underneath
And underneath
Under my skin
Look at me
Now do you see?
Underneath, underneath, underneath
Look at me
Do you see?
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

Look at me
Do you see?

I don't wanna hide any part of me from you

Ok i can honestly say that is is the most randomest thing i have ever written. No planning whatsoever. I was hearing the song and i just typed away. Hope i have not disappointed anyone with this...:/

My index<3

Those who want PM's Buddy me.

Gayathri

Edited by -happilyunknown - 16 August 2012 at 10:29am

The following 141 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-kanwalonly4mailsletsdancehhqvjaasz_25priyadbarlovebadhandeepa8494pranjalilostintheasheset_tu_achugagsyKhushixoxoleen10leenbindupoduvalSana16obegumapoorva12sharmamanisshiprajamritabwinchfirejshreya16AshiraniahillyMizhianisa79aa_mnhsmanjusha_92_Tabs_disha7NinaAriefinluvwivARHIthebubblespop12hari93diya33shabi8mysticmanthriAtyayabby2181nimra21..Raizada..sunshine23Aleesha7777luckygal99sanyukta90EmpressSarayuarshifan91LittlePrincess8natalie12Lovely_Bajwa_dimple288apoorvaarnaviLuvYellowdreamyshadowsswat.gmika17soaringskiesroldcShweta1691-Siaa-Psychedelicshagun-rocksMissAsianzobshehRozy77-fullmoon-nilmiseabeautygom3090indy12pinkssMaddy1270.khanak.henamaniemistrywonderblake-bazinga-onetwothreeshilpa09PastelBeautyaarrsshhiiclaireDDArshi67bhadraprasadJaveria3991..Enchantress..momo121bewakoofLadkiCrazy_soulsana11saima4744xMidnightStarxameena671tia.ocoronapsyche-Aswathy--Risha_ipkknd-curledupShiningStar18MagicalKashRoarkTiyali-EndlessSmile---Siva--Jyo.debby_11-Antu-_-Aslan-SmileyStarsmitarjessicadHot.Pink.Heels-kitzdoll--Stutz--Yuks-AngelTeen--Nargis--laddoo598-madhvi-.Saraa.tinselapplesauce.ChaiBiskootThe007ShivaniVarunKiBiwi...Doctor...clarissajohnKeerthuKiarshisarunsashasingh...shruti...seeta_naipsnoclapspleasepup03-Baruntash10BornThisWaychavvi16_SenbonZakura_-wintergreen-polly_mkmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lOS:Underneathl" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Gayu!! I can't believe you were about to not post this?!
Its beautiful, just magical! Like a fairytale, the ending was just simple beautiful! 
Never hold back, your writing is just fantastic! :)

Edited by xMidnightStarx - 15 August 2012 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilly-happilyunknown

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Great work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknown

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
It was too gud.

-happilyunknown

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Gayu!!SO SO beautiful :') 
Why did you have to bring tenth grade in here?To imply the pathetic life I have?LOL

Beginning with the rain- Ah!now that is where Khushi and I match!I love drenching in the rain and the fact is that I did that two days ago what with Delhi's amazing weather-  alone but happy nonetheless ;) 

The jagged desk part was very meaningful somehow :) The ending on the beach reminded me of a book I had read which I now forgot the name of.The angel thing had me taken aback honestly but then I read the next lines and smiled!

Randomness can be so freaking amazing huh? Loved it!

-happilyunknown

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Oh that was so well written, Gayatri! Their journey was described very well! Loved how Khushi didnt back down about the dress but instead made him see past his insecurities and the way he told her what she was to him and in his life. Good job. :)

-happilyunknown

vishali990

IF-Dazzler

vishali990

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
awesum...

-happilyunknown

Rozy77

Goldie

Rozy77

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
hey dear
awww this was so beautiful n amazing
i love reading ur work...its superb
take care

-happilyunknown

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.