Page 1 of 1

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Hai

wats ur take on todays episode

We all knw Adi will walk away blaming Pankhu

But what U thnk abt Nana and Harish reaction dis?

Wil GD mama exposed before Pankhu family today?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkapayalibmPoojaa_Psukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction for todays episode(15Aug)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
no sweet heart... i dotn think pankhuri wil tell anything to any one...and she knows whteva happened again some missunderstnding...and she wont give tension to her family and will keep all to her self with past record...it was only dadaji who could some how get through pankhuri and knew what is going on in her mind and heart...and he not their with pankhuri so i dont think she will say them anything...

now about nana and harish... nana wont belive but he will be in delima about it and want to know the whole truth ke what did latka jhatka mom said to avantika...and then he i think will call dadaji who will confront mamaji and will coem to know about the truth and i think dadji will eb coming to mumbai to solve the issue

harish...he i think will take it not that serizlyy...yes he will be litle kinda upset as whats going on but no he wont be going agaist pankhuri... and he will some how lead nana to get to the bottom of the truth... 

serzllyyy swetuuu i dotn knwo whats going on with thsi story thing yaar...only MU and problem and ins**ting to pankhuri and that too always by adi...its beter she getss off from adi...then he will realise her importance...this man really iritates me with his no back bone status...Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80piyualkachange12Poojaa_Panusha.cochin

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Crying .. crying and more crying ! Stern Smile
ankho se ganga jamuna behne wali hai..  Cry 
absolutely annoyed with yesterdays episode.. and more so about what's gonna happen in today's episode.. it's just all a mess and irritating !
And the thing is... its not going to get cleared for another 2 months at least ! Dead
Silent treatment from Adi and Avantu.. not sure about nana and harish..
poor chaps, they did so much and its all a fail, thanks to our lovely *intending well* mamaji ..

Adi i will say this for the first time... you are not worthy of pankhuri ! Please go have a self check and think through everything with clear head and if you need help please feel free to visit psychiatrists for your heart&mind confusion.. do not... go running to your mother to wipe her tears ..she needs to get well soon.. ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaanusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Avanthu will be calling Dada as shown in precap...Poor DadaCry

And in PKDH truth comes out very fast..so probably today itself Mama will reveal his lies 2 Pankhu family..again a clash b/w GD mama and Dada

Pankhu will cry and leave diwan house alone..probably Harish offer to drop her at hostel..but she will reject it and go alone

+ Nana's heartattack dram will becom a super flop today...Avanthu will tell everythng including Pankhu's hostel admission matter 2 Adi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
nana will stay quite...avantu ke aage nahi chalta nana ki

harish will say but avantu wont care...adi is useless

pankhu i wnt her to say something but she wont n i can understand she cant coz will b confused she wont noe wht to say n all...n fault is from her family side her mama...so its right for avantu to b angry but its not right to insult this way!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.