Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Too many negatives!!

romantic0112 Newbie
romantic0112
romantic0112

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:11am | IP Logged

Just a thought..

Evn before the AK pair have had a single nice romantic moment together, there are so many -negatives that acn go againstthe pair.

Apart from snooty Anita and Angad's mom (whatshername), there is Harshini who  is slowly turning -ve and could go against Kripa. Then there are the nasty complication of Prithvi-Mishti's mother knowing about Prithvi's feelinsg for Kripa and Mishti's for Angad.

Watch out.. Ekta mai will soon translate even the sweet lovey dovey bro-sis pair into anti Angad-Kripa forces.   

Is kabab mein tho kuch zyada hi haddi ho gaye! 

what say?

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Good Thought Ro!

Yeah, there are too many obstacles in the way of Angad and Kripa......but what is love without a few hurdles!Smile

But yeah, it would suck big time, if Prithvi and Mishti turn negative  They are so nice, they should remain the way they are!

I personally don't think that Prithvi will ever go against Kripa's happiness and since her happiness lies with Angad, he will never harm him in any way and possibly not let anyone else harm them too!

But if Angad & Misthi do get married (Cry ) as speculated by many, then she will have a very solid reason to feel highly insecure and hence might turn Angry

The other potentials to turn the tide against Angad and Kripa are Damini Bose (very dicey character), Harshini (might get swayed badly) & Mannan (you never know with men)! I think Damini has the maximum chances of going against Kripa, because she loves her children too much, and they are both going to be hurt big time because of Angad & Kripa (however unintentionally)

Similarly, the potentials candidate to turn positive are Kartik and Dilip! Though Kartik is a slimy creature, he does show sparks of humanity in him, and he might help out Angad & Kripa in future!

Cheers,

Chilly

Edited by chillyflakes - 04 May 2005 at 5:30am
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged
all i can say is that with ekta you just never know how things may turn out... harshini may remain loyal to kripa but not in the same measure as before... kartik, as chilly said may turn over a new leaf... we will have to wait and watch!!!
romantic0112 Newbie
romantic0112
romantic0112

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Yep, I too pin some hopes on Kartik

Looks like Kartik has many fans our here..Who is the actor btw?

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged

I think Damini Bose is quite aware of Prithvi's feelings towards Kripa........................she did catch him drooling over her infront of the Tv..................and Mishti did throw hints at the party..................she Damini Bose have a problem i am sure Mishti would put in a good word for him since they are such a close knit family, and she is COOL with the whole idea

As for Misht and Angad getting married..................well with Ek serials anythings possible....................as for Hashini can't see her turning Villain................she may soon dissapear after Prithvi's rejection

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

ya i also think harshini might just disappear  ( like allia and dat angad-kartik's sis...i swear they had one)

i doubt on prithvi becoming negative.....he would never hurt kirpa.....i also dont think mishti will turn negative...well i kind of hope that

i just hope and pray that ekta doesnt make this soap in to some mahabrate saga!!!

kariya!

punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I agree with chilly, I mean if Angad and Mishti end up getting married , it will be just so stupid.AngryI mean Angad does not even have any feelings for Mishit or for anyone elseLOL. He should start to have feelings for Kripa very soon, lets just hope at leastEmbarrassed
didi Newbie
didi
didi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Angad just might get married to Misti, which will be such a pity, just the way his mom planned. He never can stand upto his mom, as shown in earlier scenes.   There goes romance down the drain, for once I wish it would just remain a romance, if a new angle has to be added , I hope they give  a comic twist like "friends" show or something . The usual masala is too old and horrible.

Didi. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index