The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Cant Understand

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
In my point of view i cant understand thisQuestion

KD and Kiya dont like each other.
But they r concerned 4 each other and protective.Embarrassed

Ranveer and Panchi being friends.Ranveer is hurting Panchi all the times.Being her best friend he should never hurt her.Angry

Like yesterday he was letting another guy to be with PanchiBroken Heart.But in case of KD the way he was watching that loser asking kiya 4 a date he was a bit jealous or concerned.And he is protective to herDay Dreaming

Sorry to Ranveer fans its 4rom my point of view.Shocked
What do you think guys?Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soumyak-Stardust-gal.angel..DamonCrazy..The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant Understand" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
firstly Ranveer doesnt hurt panchi all d time..it happens his intention z nt 2 hurt her...but he z  a casanova so bcoz dis der might be misunderstandgs which he will clear vry soon ...nt only dat he z vry possessive for his best friend he cares for her,he makes her happy when she z upset...dey r many gud things abt ranveer cmng 2 kd he concerned abt kiya..plz dnt mind i m a fan Ranveer so ..i m sry if u thik i m rude

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gal.angel-MamuKiBhanji-

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Don't worry it's been written in Ranveer fans destiny that every now n then we get to read about him *Which we kind of don't agree all the time" :)

It's not poor him.. But poor us.. lol

PS- I have nothing against you or your post atleast you directed ur thoughts only which is visible unlike many other post :)
You are an newbie-So welcome to the forum ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweetie

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Agreed.

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
i agree 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.