Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWatcher

I mean cmkon was the casting crew blind on selecting her? blind crew is blind so ugly she is YUCK ! they must replace here so UGLY she is this show not even gona complete 100 episodes if they dont change shivani actress 

My Response

I suggest you follow the regulations of this forum and refrain from making any super-disparaging  remarks about any of the characters in this show. Give them the utmost respect!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIcejps01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why is shivani so ugly? (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Rules are already made clear in this topic regarding Actor bashing and making comments on their physical appearence ..,. plss go through it and in future make sure such type of posts r nor repeated again

**Topic closed
LMYAM Dev team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIceSushmaGilljps01ShanUlasSurish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.