Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

GOTW: Write Words dat Ends With G or Y (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 52

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Enjoy 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW: Write Words dat Ends With G or Y (Page 3)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
galla katege supriya@ek sapno ki pari if she gets to chat sectionROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
LOL  ROFL 
Payalia you are so going to die when she sees everything that's been going on in the chat club.. i pray for you januu ! ROFL  

dying (soon) 

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojaa_P

LOL  ROFL 
Payalia you are so going to die when she sees everything that's been going on in the chat club.. i pray for you januu ! ROFL  

dying (soon) 

oyyy tereee...she is already asking me in skype what m up to... and man you having fun.how so mean... and by the way she waiting for your pm...as i said chk out chat section or wait till puja send you pm...LOL..pujee acha saa dhamkaydaar wala send karnaa..all kissees or smooch me and dae darling writen there...hehehehhhee

dead already Dead

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

LOL  ROFL 

dying (soon) 

oyyy tereee...she is already asking me in skype what m up to... and man you having fun.how so mean... and by the way she waiting for your pm...as i said chk out chat section or wait till puja send you pm...LOL..pujee acha saa dhamkaydaar wala send karnaa..all kissees or smooch me and dae darling writen there...hehehehhhee

dead already Dead

I sent the invitation Wink
Hope to see a reaction soon LOL ROFL Dead

Horrifying   

payalibm

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

LOL  ROFL 

dying (soon) 

dead already Dead

Horrifying   

yeh!laugh... han go on you darling... oh!you send...hahaahhaha...ohk thats why she not talking and replying...oh!man just now she replied...i am really scared to open my skypeee...lolzzz...guys on my engegment day if pujeesent deat invitation too dont get scare... LOL

(on me by supriya)nuclear bomb blasting Dead

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

dead already Dead

Horrifying   

yeh!laugh... han go on you darling... oh!you send...hahaahhaha...ohk thats why she not talking and replying...oh!man just now she replied...i am really scared to open my skypeee...lolzzz...guys on my engegment day if pujeesent deat invitation too dont get scare... LOL

i can't stop laughinggg ROFL oh man, i'm so sorry. I was just too quick in sending it.. oopssie well i only sent the first invite to her.. the rest i'll wait and send later on
I hope she's talking to you!! don't want anything bad happening... Ouch Aww you're scared of her hahahah.. don't worry , hope she doesn't eat you live Tongue afterall you have to make it to your own engagement remember, preet will be waiting ROFL 
and also is supriya coming to the engagement?? Wink 
No no i will send such beautiful perfect invite, no one can get scared.. it's only an invite.. their choice if they want to come, but supriya MUST come ROFL 

Gun Firing  Dead 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 15 August 2012 at 9:28am

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

dead already Dead

Horrifying   

i can't stop laughinggg ROFL oh man, i'm so sorry. I was just too quick in sending it.. oopssie well i only sent the first invite to her.. the rest i'll wait and send later on
I hope she's talking to you!! don't want anything bad happening... Ouch Aww you're scared of her hahahah.. don't worry , hope she doesn't eat you live Tongue afterall you have to make it to your own engagement remember, preet will be waiting ROFL 
and also is supriya coming to the engagement?? Wink 
No no i will send such beautiful perfect invite, no one can get scared.. it's only an invite.. their choice if they want to come, but supriya MUST come ROFL 

Gun Firing  Dead 

how about me killing Dead(you)

Edited by payalibm - 15 August 2012 at 9:42am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.