~*Rambam Aarambam- Chat thread*~ (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 50

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Caryn - Sweety - Haritha i am good and how are you all
Glad to hear from all

i live in Toronto so i have only Sun & Vijay no other choice my daugher asked me about Deepavali and other festivals i looked up in the internet - i believe in God but don't go to temple so my daugher have no idea about Gods name or anything so my source is internet - suntv total write off - Vijay not bad they try i like that - i only watch Vijay whenever i have time - the sad part is Vijay keep on changing times sometimes 5.30 sometimes 5.50 they should watch that

what happend to the Privom and Santipom part 2 - i see old Balasander serial going on that time - really old one

i will come tomorrow for more arrvai

take care all

oh I too get only Sun, Jaya and Vijay. I dont watch anything on TV except Thendral that too at the mercy of my son who would spare half an hr break for his Baby TV.LOL 

PS 2 I think the shoot is in progress but no news after that announcement from Syed. will have to check with atina.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007Caryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rambam Aarambam- Chat thread*~ (Page 44)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Haritha thank for the note about  PS2

i have to sit with my daugher  when does her homework that time i can't turn on the TV - she goes it is distracting her - she reads the sub title and ask me zillion questions so i turn off the tv altogher it's eash than explaining the whole thing

work and her study and her dinner i ran out of time - i watch the Kanchana and Aval in the  morning - i used to watch 7C then they changed the time now these two - thatswhy i don't like it whenever they change the times

it is Thursday one more day before the long weekend for us - can't wait for Friday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryn

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Welcome Kalki dear..Hug

Thank you so much my friend

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Welcome Kalki dear..Hug

Thank you so much my friend

Hw r u dear?Big smile hope u watch many serials..Wink

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Hi all

how are you? it is Friday so i am so happy going to be long weekend
Thanksgiving Day so no work on Monday mmmDancing

My daugher's b-day on that day so i have to prepare for the party so i am going to be busy still happy right when we get holiday

Sun Tv serials i just don't have the patience to watch i just to ask the directors and the writers what kind of story they are telling the audience - mostly now lady villi is popular instead a male one

Thangam - oh my God i just really want to scream who is directing the serial - Parrot talking and Elavanchi studying for Collector - at least so some sense - my in laws watch it so sometimes i glace it too - then the Snake all these frills made it what are they trying tell us in this soap

ok my friend i said my piece - friends if you like the serial it's ok - this is my point of view my aathangam

have a wonderful weekend to everyone back on Oct 10

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynSweetyGreenharith25

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

kalki2007

Malarkodi

IF-Dazzler

Malarkodi