Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu

hi new to forum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chai2k7

Groupbie

chai2k7

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
hi everyone i m chai2k7...initially when i started off watching this show i felt they have brought over some school girl and make her wear saree and heavy jewellary...didn't like that at all...so sstopped watching...but off lately i accidentaly watched few epis and they were completly hilarious...Big smilei couldn't stopLOL this show is completly different and in many terms off beat but at the same time its releving and has a lot of comedy quotientSmile...hoopefully this show gets better and better in terms of story and trp...Star 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hi new to forum" in Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.