Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hahha before all you bash me...hear me out.

I don't like how he behaves and runs around from girl to girl in the party. I find that really unrealistic and annoying, sure he can be around one or two girls. But, him hopping from one girl to the next makes him look like a despo. I feel bad for Panchi as she thinks that finally he has asked her, but he is still stupid. I don't mind him otherwise, but when it comes to girls he thinks too highly of himself because girls give him attention. I think maybe it makes him feel good as he gets no attention at home. I am looking forward to him changing his way...I guess he needs a kick in the butt (not literally) like everyone else in the show...

That is my view...feel free to disagree (no hate).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7-Fortune-moon.river-Antu-_-Aslan-gal.angel-Alia--Stardust-..Rish..EnduranceZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..The007ShivaniCrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer full of himself" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you.I know he is a casanova but if even if he was flirting with multiple girls, he wouldn't do it at the same time for all.No girl would stand it.But noe fear.JJ hay na!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cCrazyGirl.21

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
lol i too don like nonu hanging around girls..i tink evrytng will be alrite if nonu realises wat feeling he has for panchi hope tat day will cum soon were nonu realises his luv for panchi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cCrazyGirl.21

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I don't agree completely but partially I do !
I feel Ranveer does all this for getting attention which he definitely does not get at home , moreover because of his looks and attitude he succeeds in it as well . I feel he has a soft corner in his heat for Panchi which was evident from saying her sorry, Jaane Kyun sequence and kissing on her forehead. I guess the time will come soon when he will realise it too but frankly speaking I like the on-going thing between RaHi Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..CrazyGirl.21-MamuKiBhanji-

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

I feel Ranveer does all this for getting attention which he definitely does not get at home , moreover because of his looks and attitude he succeeds in it as well . I feel he has a soft corner in his heat for Panchi which was evident from saying her sorry, Jaane Kyun sequence and kissing on her forehead. I guess the time will come soon when he will realise it too but frankly speaking I like the on-going thing between RaHi Big smile
That was sweet and all...but I am referring to his behaviour around girls...its a little bit too much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Rish..

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

Completely agree with you.I know he is a casanova but if even if he was flirting with multiple girls, he wouldn't do it at the same time for all.No girl would stand it.But noe fear.JJ hay na!!!
Hahha I can't wait till JJ sets him straight...I agree and not every girl should be shown falling for him...realistically speaking they should be falling for Samar because he is a Nawab (which a big title to have) and good looking guy and talks with ease. 

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

That was sweet and all...but I am referring to his behaviour around girls...its a little bit too much
That is what I said. He is a cassonova , its simple and normal for him to move around girls and stuff. Girls adore him. So maybe thats why and moreover maybe coz of that attention problem. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

That is what I said. He is a cassonova , its simple and normal for him to move around girls and stuff. Girls adore him. So maybe thats why and moreover maybe coz of that attention problem. 
I feel the cvs are kinda blowing the whole casanova image up and exaggerating it. The show is realistic, but all the girls going nuts and him taking turns with them to dance is unrealistic (1 or 2 girls is fine but every girl)..its a couples party...all the girls are leaving their partners to dance with himWacko

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moon.river-Antu-_-Aslan-..Rish..CrazyGirl.21BrashCandy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.