r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahha before all you bash me...hear me out.

I don't like how he behaves and runs around from girl to girl in the party. I find that really unrealistic and annoying, sure he can be around one or two girls. But, him hopping from one girl to the next makes him look like a despo. I feel bad for Panchi as she thinks that finally he has asked her, but he is still stupid. I don't mind him otherwise, but when it comes to girls he thinks too highly of himself because girls give him attention. I think maybe it makes him feel good as he gets no attention at home. I am looking forward to him changing his way...I guess he needs a kick in the butt (not literally) like everyone else in the show...

That is my view...feel free to disagree (no hate).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Completely agree with you.I know he is a casanova but if even if he was flirting with multiple girls, he wouldn't do it at the same time for all.No girl would stand it.But noe fear.JJ hay na!!!
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol i too don like nonu hanging around girls..i tink evrytng will be alrite if nonu realises wat feeling he has for panchi hope tat day will cum soon were nonu realises his luv for panchi
..Rish.. thumbnail
I don't agree completely but partially I do !
I feel Ranveer does all this for getting attention which he definitely does not get at home , moreover because of his looks and attitude he succeeds in it as well . I feel he has a soft corner in his heat for Panchi which was evident from saying her sorry, Jaane Kyun sequence and kissing on her forehead. I guess the time will come soon when he will realise it too but frankly speaking I like the on-going thing between RaHi ðŸ˜ƒ
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

I don't agree completely but partially I do !

I feel Ranveer does all this for getting attention which he definitely does not get at home , moreover because of his looks and attitude he succeeds in it as well . I feel he has a soft corner in his heat for Panchi which was evident from saying her sorry, Jaane Kyun sequence and kissing on her forehead. I guess the time will come soon when he will realise it too but frankly speaking I like the on-going thing between RaHi ðŸ˜ƒ

That was sweet and all...but I am referring to his behaviour around girls...its a little bit too much
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

Completely agree with you.I know he is a casanova but if even if he was flirting with multiple girls, he wouldn't do it at the same time for all.No girl would stand it.But noe fear.JJ hay na!!!

Hahha I can't wait till JJ sets him straight...I agree and not every girl should be shown falling for him...realistically speaking they should be falling for Samar because he is a Nawab (which a big title to have) and good looking guy and talks with ease. 
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

That was sweet and all...but I am referring to his behaviour around girls...its a little bit too much

That is what I said. He is a cassonova , its simple and normal for him to move around girls and stuff. Girls adore him. So maybe thats why and moreover maybe coz of that attention problem. 
r07c thumbnail

That is what I said. He is a cassonova , its simple and normal for him to move around girls and stuff. Girls adore him. So maybe thats why and moreover maybe coz of that attention problem. 

I feel the cvs are kinda blowing the whole casanova image up and exaggerating it. The show is realistic, but all the girls going nuts and him taking turns with them to dance is unrealistic (1 or 2 girls is fine but every girl)..its a couples party...all the girls are leaving their partners to dance with him
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: robinc07

I feel the cvs are kinda blowing the whole casanova image up and exaggerating it. The show is realistic, but all the girls going nuts and him taking turns with them to dance is unrealistic (1 or 2 girls is fine but every girl)..its a couples party...all the girls are leaving their partners to dance with him

IDK, but I kinda Like it !
Mohit/Samrat was also shown up in this way until Gunjan came and here it is the same way ! I feel its right but then again , we both have different POV's ! ðŸ˜†
r07c thumbnail

IDK, but I kinda Like it !
Mohit/Samrat was also shown up in this way until Gunjan came and here it is the same way ! I feel its right but then again , we both have different POV's ! ðŸ˜†

I didn't like that about Samrat as well...I really want TBP to keep its realistic image and be unique