Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
 more then 2 months passed by and till date cv's has shown nothing but two(2) things in this serial
1) create as much MU as posible
2) mama doing all wrong things at evry turn
where is the story line cv's its been more then 2 months and i stil cant find any story line..acept they just justifying the heading pyyar kaa dard hai metha metha pyara pyaar..where pyyar mai dard is for pankhuri and metha metha and pyara pyara for adi... rest no story line till date..if any one of you can think or found i am wrong in saying please tell me also the story line Dead

and yesterday episode ... lolzzz... i said before with past history cv wont show any positivity with adi... this man is without back bone and will be nothing but mama's boy Dead

@ anu @ ek sapno ki pari @ dae @ pujee @sukhi darling and if i frogot the name will include ... i said you al guys...adi will never..never ever will support pankhuri.. i am tou waiting to see nana reaction and harish...rest i never botherd to think about coz i know they are nonsence character...lets seee... 

Edited by payalibm - 15 August 2012 at 12:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Spotpiyualka--Sapphire--ipkknd-fansudi_4m_kolanusha.cochinPoojaa_Pf.s.mOhmyjerryworldDae_drmersukhi...EkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fantastic,awsome job cv's" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Good observation payal. Smile Where is the story line?? i m realy fed up wid this drama. And Adi why he nvr uses his brain. Is he still baccha??Angry

btw...u forgot my name. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25payalibm

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Yes Payal..I tht atleast dis tym Adi will stand up with Pankhu...within 1 month so many misunderstandings...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihupayalibmsukhi...

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

more then 2 months passed by and till date cv's has shown nothing but two(2) things in this serial
1) create as much MU as posible
2) mama doing all wrong things at evry turn

@ anu @ ek sapno ki pari @ dae @ pujee and if i frogot the name will include ... i said you al guys...adi will never.. i am tou waiting to see nana reaction and harish...rest i never botherd to think about coz i know they are nonsence character...lets seee... 

payalia meri jaan...abhi tak kuch kash nahi hua..
par lagta hai aab hone ko haii..
as pankhu iz in mumbai & adi eventually lyking pankhu even more...
so dheere pyaar ka dard meetha bhi hoga aur pyaara bhi...
l

f.s.msukhi...

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I tht this 3months will show their romantic track...But probably will go 4 MUCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhi...

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@sukhi darling...hi swetuuu
well i am also geting real frustrated with the serial...evry time i think i will find soem story line but nothing...and more over character of adi is complete nonsence... he is going even a step down from the kids thinking budy...even kids have their own mind and thinking..and at times changing their mind is very tough...but adi he is beyond imagination... he is completely a man wihout his own thinking and back bone... even in ekk serial if a man is mama's boy atlest she shows they dint agre with their mom and is displeased with her thinking yet being a mama's boy i kept quite... but this adi is dumbest man ever born in the history of indian serial
story line..darling till date i am doing nothing but rumerging through all the parts of this serial to turn out even a meaning less story if even i can get that...but sad...i cant even found a line of story...
uppsss...sorry darling...now your name is there swetuuu

Edited by payalibm - 15 August 2012 at 12:46am

kitty25sukhi...

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yep !anu darling ...i ahv full trust in cv ke they will go on showing more MU ... lolzzz... is the cv realy out of their mind keyaaa...they complietly killed such a nice and refreshing story line... i serzlly m having big time disspointment with the story
letsss seee hwo the future holds wiht this serial...as till date tou the name rajshree production worked for the serial but in future how much they holds its audiance...lolzz...lets see how long WRWMK and rajshreee house has effect on people's mind and will see the serial and it wil coem in top 10 of the chart due to that 2 things ...

@hey@dae darlingyour positive thiniing is soem thing to cherish swetheart... but with this cv i am dead shure evry thing with be nothing but topsy-tervyyy... 

sukhi...Dae_drmer

Spot

Goldie

Spot

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Even I am wondering why a lovely well educated and nice girl like Pankhudi is going to be showing any interest in a boy who is lead around by his not very nice mother with no thoughts of his own and who doesn't seem to actually do anything but take people shopping.  Hopefully character will develop shortly Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Amri-piyualkapayalibmanusha.cochinsukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.