The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Outfits?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Watching the 1st Freedom Party promo...KD is wearing a printed scarf and there is no scarf in the episode. Unless it comes later Confused But, in the promo he is wearing a white shirt, which he is wore underneath the blue jacket. 

Ranveer wore this in the promo:

Piddi was wearing this in the promo, unless he changes out of his dress shirt/pants:

Samar wore this in promo (this was way nicer than red)

Kiya wore this in the promo:

I think Panchi and Juhi are still wearing the same thing...what is up with that? Do they change during the party? or did the cvs decide to change the outfits last minute?

Edited by robinc07 - 14 August 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ABCDesiGirl93..DamonCrazy....-Ayesshhaa-..epiphany.The007Shivani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Outfits?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I think those outfits were just for the promo.In the actual epi they are wearing diff clothes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-Alia-ZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

I think those outfits were just for the promo.In the actual epi they are wearing diff clothes.
Ya I assumed, but I loved how everyone is wearing sunglasses...I think KD looks super hot in his..So, excited for the episode...u probably can tell by my dozen posts lol 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7100littledevils-Alia-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Ya I assumed, but I loved how everyone is wearing sunglasses...I think KD looks super hot in his..So, excited for the episode...u probably can tell by my dozen posts lol 
Same here!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

Same here!!!!!
I will be sleeping when it airs hahha I don't know how I will sleep with it on my mind

soumyak

soumyak

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
i like epi outfits muchhh better than the promo ones

r07c

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
yeah they were proably just shot for the promo

r07c

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.