Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anitav

anitav

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hi

Disappointing ...Never thought that Mansi would be a helpless cry baby ????... CryCryCryCry

ciao

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggiesmuktha_cuteultravioletraySunshinegirlljps01ilovepyaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mansi - the cry baby" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i know, i thought she was more mature and sensible, and she is the one who wanted arranged marriage, then what happened now! how can she know the person without falling in love..then she should have gone for love marriage! seems like she is contradicting her own beliefs!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabarmuktha_cuteSunshinegirlljps01suresh555basket_101ilovepyaar

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Mansai is not only a cry girl and also a short tempered and family dependent.She cant take her own decision.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kimybabarmuktha_cutejps01ilovepyaar

asha222

asha222

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I know!!

For someone who totally believes in arranged marriages and who thinks her family knows better when picking her husband you would think she'd be a lil more excited and not start crying because so far they seem different.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutejps01ilovepyaar

ultravioletray

Goldie

ultravioletray

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
yeah...i thought she's very mature as she supports arrange marriage...but poor girl...nothing matches wid her's nd anoop's choice...moreover her 2 b husband is not atall interested 2 talk...awww...she totally depends on her own family...whether it is desicion of her marriage or life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01ilovepyaar

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Ya i m diaapointed... Angry Mansi s chacater is not supposed to b like tht..i really hope CVs check. This..

jps01ilovepyaar

kimybabar

Groupbie

kimybabar

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yes exactly.. she was the one supporting arranged marriagges.. and now she is herserlf confused and is going a lil bit towards love marriages..
a personally think that cvs like love marriages.. thats why they are showing divyani's marriage an un succesfull one and mansi's bro's marriage a very happy one..
they should not think like that.. problems should b for all.. not only in 1 type of marriage..  because its our decision to decide which ones better, not theirs.

jps01ilovepyaar

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I watched the first few epi and then stopped

Breaking apart the friendship was just silly and cliche..especially so early in the soap

It would have been more interesting to see their friendship continue, but due to circumstances, have Shivani do an arranged marriage, and Mansi do a love marriage

then a friendship friction track could have started, and the show would fast forward to 3 years ahead, where we see them in their respective marriages, and the challenges each are facing

this show is poorly written and seems to be written on the fly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.