Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
This is a late response as I had to watch the episode late. Anyways, what do you all think will happen tomorrow? Will she accept that loser's hand or Will KD come to her rescue?

I really think KD will come to her rescue because he was really watching them with full attention of either jealous and or concerned. He could tell the guy is a loser and even Kiya is not giving the loser attention.
Sorry for the loser comment hahah but the guy has bad boy written all over him. 

What would be EXTREMELY awesome is that KD walks up to them and pretends that Kiya is his date and he was sorry for making her wait. I would go nuts if that happens...and he would give that loser the death stare and the guy would walk away. A reason why I think KD will save her is that she seemed like she was dying to go ask him. Also, he is overly protective of her.

Comments?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7ABCDesiGirl93sups2222preeti_kreya100littledevils-Stardust-ZaYaHolicEnduranceThe007Shivani..DamonCrazy...Destiny...-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KD to save Kiya?" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i would love to see him going and ask for her  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7r07c

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
To be Frank, my thoughts are actually the opposite, I guess for entry thingie, Kia is gonna accompany that "loser" wheras what happnes inside there is what we have to see :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

inna7sups2222100littledevilsr07cZaYaHolic

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i think Kiya will go with KD but it depends whether KD asks or Kiya asks him ...lets see ...whose gonna ask...

r07cZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

To be Frank, my thoughts are actually the opposite, I guess for entry thingie, Kia is gonna accompany that "loser" wheras what happnes inside there is what we have to see :)
That is a possibility Lola...the real fun is inside Wink I still think he will still protect her whether its inside or outside. 

inna7ZaYaHolic

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i dnt think kd will do dat..but anything might happen its kd he can do anything he was bth concerned n jealous...i dnt think he will let kiya go with dat loser hope so...in d precap it was shown dat he was in d club it means he went in with his date who knwos his date might be kiya Wink

r07cZaYaHolic

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Kiya was so not interested in having any 'phun' with that looser.She so much preffered Samar's idea.And KD was defo interested in what was going on behind his back;)

Edited by DamonCrazy_D3 - 15 August 2012 at 12:39am

r07cZaYaHolic

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

i dnt think kd will do dat..but anything might happen its kd he can do anything he was bth concerned n jealous...i dnt think he will let kiya go with dat loser hope so...in d precap it was shown dat he was in d club it means he went in with his date who knwos his date might be kiya Wink
Ya and KD won't be allowed inside without a girl by his side

inna7ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.