Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Avantu and Adi are same to same 

I realised this after watching today's episode! They both ACT on Impulse. They dont think before jumping to conclusions!

Avantu did not think to discuss with her family OR Pankhu's family about the ilaz thing instead she jumped to her own conclusion and decided to Insult Pankhu!!

on the other hand looking at the new promo

Adi did not question Pankhu calmy in a private space or even in between them as to why all this happened and if she had known about it! No! he dint jst like Avantu he tooo jumped to conclusion blames and falsely accuses Pankhu and walks away! 

Like Mother Like Son!...they both hve same genes! Harish would hve done a better job with Adi

Well can't blame Adi also he cant help geting his mothers nature BUT Avantu she is tooo ImPoSsIbLe

What say PKDHMMPPians/

SupriyaEmbarrassed

Edited by EkSapnoKiPari - 14 August 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantustarfire15789kitty25shivamala-Khush-piyualkaipkknd-fanpayalibmPoojaa_Panusha.cochinf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Like Mother Like Son" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Agree Suopie...He s a mamma boy...He gt humour sense from his dad...but non-sense from his mamma

Y cant he ask an explanation 2 Pankhu before yelling at her...

I knw fault is on Mama's side...but he knw Pankhu well by this time...so he cud have ask her about d situation

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789payalibmPoojaa_Psukhi...

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
excatly anusha...he needs to atleast discuss with her ask her before blaming her but nooo sidha blast...avantu ki tarha bomb blasting!LOL

starfire15789payalibmPoojaa_Psukhi...

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
 Clap i knew adi would not undertnd..he is man wihout any back bone

starfire15789sihuPoojaa_Psukhi...

manju-shree

manju-shree

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I agree with you all ! I find it really irritating . I don't know y Adi became so dumbConfused wierd people...Angry They do not allow anyone to speak completely, invariably they will raise their palm and stop anyone speaking !!  I mean are they out of their mind ? sick and tired of seeing someone or the other blaming Pankhuri for everythingCryI wont be able to enjoy the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789Poojaa_Panusha.cochin

starfire15789

starfire15789

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
yeah i agree with you all , every single time Adi blames Pankhuri humiliates her and then walks away just like that Angry, he got engage to Latikha as she is the better choice for him regarding Pankhuri good nature and now once more without listening the whole thing shout at her with no explanationCryBut guys i have this feeling that Pankhuri will go to Latikha and tells her the real story and get them together it's just a feeling????? what are u saying?????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Panusha.cochin

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starfire15789

yeah i agree with you all , every single time Adi blames Pankhuri humiliates her and then walks away just like that Angry, he got engage to Latikha as she is the better choice for him regarding Pankhuri good nature and now once more without listening the whole thing shout at her with no explanationCryBut guys i have this feeling that Pankhuri will go to Latikha and tells her the real story and get them together it's just a feeling????? what are u saying?????????

@red 
hmm very interesting.. and different thought! I like the idea.. never thought about that but it could be the case, yes she may try to fix everything by telling latika the truth and how it is only a misunderstanding... then maybe they will latika will believe her and get ready to engage again.. Nisha(latika's mum) will go and say sorry to avantu ?? hmm... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m.s.n

I agree with you all ! I find it really irritating . I don't know y Adi became so dumbConfused wierd people...Angry They do not allow anyone to speak completely, invariably they will raise their palm and stop anyone speaking !!  I mean are they out of their mind ? sick and tired of seeing someone or the other blaming Pankhuri for everythingCryI wont be able to enjoy the show.

it wont b like this for long term! n this is the only been twice she wasnt allowed to speak
this show is much better thn all the other shows gng on! especially EKTA shows n ppl still watch tht crap after soo many bakwas gng on

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.