Dadajiii

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
So guys...
I think I'm addicted to make topics on the SBS forum Embarrassed LOL
But can't stop myself..

I just LOVED the way Dadaji was talking to Toasty's picture today!
It really shows how much he loves her!
The way he spoke as if it's not a picture, but Toasty herself!
And also how he was talking about making a plan to stop Smiley from leaving, just cause he didn't want Toasty's dream to be shattered!  I loved that scene!

What did you guys feel about that?

I had a smile on my face!  Dadaji's face while talking to Toasty was so expressive!
Such a sweet bond! =)
Big smile

Do write your views too!
Would love to read them =)

Take care <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

banker008Tejy_Kumari.PerfectLove..Sunshine.maheen55

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
LOVED that scene! <3 It was too cute.  I also loved the scene with Toasty's CD talking to Tej <3

I love Dadaji being Toasty's partner and the cute way in which he was talking to her picture.  Truly, Toasty is more like a daughter for him :) I love so many Dadaji-Toasty scenes from the first few months of the show, when Toasty first offers to massage his legs...then the support he gave her in trying to bring Malti back, etc.  They make a cute team :)

It's the mission itself that puts a damper on everything though in this case :/ Kam se kam Dadaji should understand that Tej needs his own time to get things straight and decide for himself whether or not he wants to get re-married.  I understand very well where Toasty is coming from and in her position, I would want the same for him, but to push him into all of this while he's still trying to cope with losing Toasty (and when Toasty is still alive..), I'm cheering for Tej flat out refusing to even think about marrying Smiley :P <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113.PerfectLove..Sunshine.basket_101_Invincible_

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tejy77

LOVED that scene! <3 It was too cute.  I also loved the scene with Toasty's CD talking to Tej <3

Agreed!  That was beautiful!!!  She knows him soo well <3

I love Dadaji being Toasty's partner and the cute way in which he was talking to her picture.  Truly, Toasty is more like a daughter for him :) I love so many Dadaji-Toasty scenes from the first few months of the show, when Toasty first offers to massage his legs...then the support he gave her in trying to bring Malti back, etc.  They make a cute team :) 

I knowww!  Their relationship is sooo admirable!!  The respect and understanding between them!  The trust!  Everything was shown soo well between them!  Every time I would see their scene, I would always have a smile on my face! (=

It's the mission itself that puts a damper on everything though in this case :/ Kam se kam Dadaji should understand that Tej needs his own time to get things straight and decide for himself whether or not he wants to get re-married.  I understand very well where Toasty is coming from and in her position, I would want the same for him, but to push him into all of this while he's still trying to cope with losing Toasty (and when Toasty is still alive..), I'm cheering for Tej flat out refusing to even think about marrying Smiley :P <3 

That's true...  And much  like you, I am too cheering for that!  It is not necessary for Tej to get married to Smiley to move on in life!  He can be happy, cherishing the moments he has spent with his Toasty!  Though the track may not be going in the direction I want, I do have full hopes on Tej never agreeing to getting married to Smiley no matter what happens because no one can take the place of his Toasty Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari.Sunshine.

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Originally posted by Tejy77

Agreed!  That was beautiful!!!  She knows him soo well <3

I knowww!  Their relationship is sooo admirable!!  The respect and understanding between them!  The trust!  Everything was shown soo well between them!  Every time I would see their scene, I would always have a smile on my face! (=

That's true...  And much  like you, I am too cheering for that!  It is not necessary for Tej to get married to Smiley to move on in life!  He can be happy, cherishing the moments he has spent with his Toasty!  Though the track may not be going in the direction I want, I do have full hopes on Tej never agreeing to getting married to Smiley no matter what happens because no one can take the place of his Toasty Embarrassed

Exactly! Big smile The way Tej's character is..he is the "only falls truly in love once" kind of guy...totally devoted and madly in love with Toasty so for someone like Tej, there is no question of him getting married to someone else.  I'm all for re-marriage (not for myself...I'm like Tej..I can't imagine marrying a second person once I've already given myself completely to one person) if that person is ready for it and if it is what they want and what is best for them but in this case...1. It's definitely not what Tej wants and 2. It would go against the way Tej's character is built.

.Sunshine.basket_101

.Sunshine. IF-Rockerz
.Sunshine.
.Sunshine.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I loved that scene too! Embarrassed 
It was really cute the way he was talking to Toasty Embarrassed

And I must say that I adored the scene in Tej's room where Toasty speaks to him. It only showed the understanding and love that these two share. They know each other so well Embarrassed

I'm just waiting to watch Tej's reaction in today's episode. He would obviously refuse to get married to Smiley. I really want to watch that scene Embarrassed

He knows that no one can take Toasty's place in his life. Also, looking at Tej's character, he isn't a guy who will fall in love once again. He would probably move on in life eventually and live with her memories Embarrassed

But I'm really anxious as to how this whole thing will play out Wink

maheen55basket_101

abc113 Senior Member
abc113
abc113

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yes, dadaji is sweet!
Yes, he has always had great understanding with Toasty!
Yes, the scene looked cute!

But NO! I couldn't enjoy it as much as I would have loved to because of where it originated from and what it aimed to achieve.

Even my American boss took one year to start dating a new woman after his loving wife died of long battle with breast cancer.

Edited by abc113 - 15 August 2012 at 10:24am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index