Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: moon.beam

Trick by Aarathi's old husband???? maybe he is back..!!!

I hope not!
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavina93

i think yash read her diary and has probably come to know about aarti's love/the promise she made to gayatri - from the way he said you have done enough for our family. i think he has started to fall for aarti but he doesn't fully know it yet and he's isn't angry about that. i don't think he knows about aarti's divorce - i feel the cvs will reintroduce prashant for that as he said he was going to take revenge. yash had no right to push aarti esp in front of their kids and family and gayatri needs to calm down and not shout at and blame aarti for everything bad that happens to " her" yash. it's sad noone was defending aarti. anyway, i feel yash's parents should have explained to yash before his wedding that arpita is not going to come back and he needs to move on - yash needs to accept that he is married to aarti and she is his wife. He can't keep saying aarti is not his wife, she's just the mother of my children etc Poor Aarti - that's the probably the third or fourth time she's had to hear that and I feel for her - she's put 100% into all her relationships ever since she came back to the Scindia house. I'm not saying Aarti is a saint but today, I felt bad for her. Disappointed by the behaviour of both maa and beta. And mere bhagwan ki kasam, don't get me started on Bua...

My thoughts exactly! I felt bad for Aarti today too.
Sandiya90210 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
could be because of the diary!!
CharmingAngel7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya I was also thinking the same I also think the diary is the reason of his anger...
He is like how dare Aarti love her when he told her not to expect anything from him...
That why he said Yeh meri kch ni lgti & main ne kaha tha main ne bachon k lye shaadi ki n pushed her away as well😡...
bianca11 thumbnail
i guess aarthi' s husband is back too.maybe yash met him in mumbai. doesnt he live in mumbai now?i guess yash knows that aarthi is a divorcee n nit widow..remember yash hates it when someone lies to him?that could beit..we just hav to wait n see tonight.