Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

No Update for Today from Chilly!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Hiya Folksies,

I won't be able to do the Update for KYPH today, as I just realized that Chilly had a Dinner Appointment tonight………..Smile

So, if you can wait till tomorrow morning for the same, I shall be eternally grateful to you!

Else, can I request Nitica, Sonynyu, Swati, Sugar, Radz, Samie and anyone and everyone who can volunteer to do the Update for today and possibly tomorrow!

I hope you understand my predicament, its not very often, that good-looking, eligible men (who are not gay, btw) invite Chilly for a romantic, candle-lit Fine dining experience.Wink

So for the sake of Chilly Aunty's sad, single status, please take up this job!~Embarrassed

Yours lovingly,

Chilly

Edited by chillyflakes - 04 May 2005 at 5:06am

mira Senior Member
mira
mira

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged

well chilly u r really great.Clapthanks 4 those fabulous updates.wish u agreat date.

hai we can wait 4 ur updates.its more beautiful than the show.

romantic0112 Newbie
romantic0112
romantic0112

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:12am | IP Logged
All the best chilly aunty:)
Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged

"yeh kyaa huwa, kab huwa, kyun huwa......", all the best chilly, dont forget to tell us how it went, no wonder ur in a romantic mood today!!!!Wink

Wonder who will dare to do the update, the pressure is on and the standard is sky high LOL!!!

Jots Big smile

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hope you have a fantastic time tonight with that eligible bachelor..........................don't worry we can wait till tomorow morning.....................or maybe there somebody who would like to do the honour........................we would be ever so greatful

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 04 May 2005 at 5:58am
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:02am | IP Logged

aww chills! of course... go enjoy dinner... but don't forget us!!!

CAN I DO THE UPDATE???? if i get to see the episode that is...

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jots

"yeh kyaa huwa, kab huwa, kyun huwa......", all the best chilly, dont forget to tell us how it went, no wonder ur in a romantic mood today!!!!Wink

Wonder who will dare to do the update, the pressure is on and the standard is sky high LOL!!!

1stly am intrigued by the qns 2 ...dare 2 reveal all sweetie?! ...jks ...i'm sure there's no need 4 me 2 say this but ..hav a wiked time!

the std is v high ...n doubt any1 cud reali beat it...esp me! ..there reali was a reason 4 my giving up drama classes after a yr!  ...however, if no1-else is able 2 do the upd8 i will try n put something together (althou it'll b much l8er than every1 is used 2 ...due 2 the time difference - just hope i finish my assignment in time 4 2nites episode ...otherwise will hav 2 rec it as usual n watch l8er!)

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:44am | IP Logged

My dear IF Buddies,

You guys are all just too much! It must have been my lucky day when I joined this forum and found all of you!

Please, Please, Please go ahead with the Update for today, cause if my date goes well, I will be dreaming of him tomorrow and if it doesn't then I will be drowning in my cup of woes, so in any case, my Update is going to be a big flop!

Sug, if you can do the Update, Chilly would be so happy! And incase if you are not able to see the episode, I would request your namesake Sugarsweet for the same, what say dear?

I think its not fair to ask Nits, her exams are going on and she would be having enough trouble concentrating on anything besides Angad!

So, I want to relax and enjoy an Update tomorrow from any of you! I am sure its going to be just GREAT!

Esprant trouver l'homme de mes rves, esprant trouver un certain amour dans ma vie...

(Hoping to find the Man of my dreams, hoping to find some love in my life…..)

Wishing you love and luck always,

Chilly

Go to top