Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nadiamimi18

Goldie

Nadiamimi18

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I just hope Adi still likes panku, I don't want any misunderstings :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kamrit45anusha.cochinManeesha_ShanakEkSapnoKiParif.s.m.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm really scared, I hope everything turns out wel" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I think everyone here wants well for adi-pankhu.. we all want their lovestory to really start now.. but hey misunderstanding are on its way.. i guess another MU track is on cards.. but not to worry too much, hope Adi actually stands up for pankhuri and explains to his god damn mother that it can only be a misunderstanding as pankhu's family is actully really nice, (hope he understands pankhu's family very well by now.. after going back to kullu and clearing out everything.. he should be aware of how much love there is between the family) 
Sure avantu is going to create a big drama.. why wouldn't she?? it's her son, and she can't tolerate such rubbish rumors about him.. but we all know avantu is a drama queen with big time ego problems ! 
anyway lets see what happens tomorrow..waiting for Adi's reaction! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kamrit45Nadiamimi18kitty25mushiroxxManeesha_Shanakanusha.cochinf.s.m

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Same I want everything well for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiamimi18

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
but the promos has let all our hopes down! he blames pankhu and walks away Unhappy

pankhu kaise manayegi? kaise line pe aayega Adi? dont noe!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadiamimi18monu_tan

Nadiamimi18

Goldie

Nadiamimi18

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

<font color="#ff3366">but the promos has let all our hopes down! he blames pankhu and walks away Unhappy</font>

<font color="#ff3366">pankhu kaise manayegi? kaise line pe aayega Adi? dont noe!</font>

R u serious? There's a new promo Showing Adi walking away from her :(

anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
New Promo??Shocked

I didnt see

Poojaa_P

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Really Adi walking away??? Sad for this...i think Adi will take time to understand...not easy for anyone to swallow same mistake easily...and I think this time mama crossed the limits...

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

Really Adi walking away??? Sad for this...i think Adi will take time to understand...not easy for anyone to swallow same mistake easily...and I think this time mama crossed the limits...

Yup... have you not seen the new promo?? watch it, adi shouting and insulting pankhuri and pankhu crying.. 
oh gosh pankhu doesn't even know why and how this misunderstanding came from !?
Mamaji tries to do well but fails big time because it's not the right way.. for one's happiness he can lie to such extent ! 
horrifying but lets see what pankhu does now.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.