India-Forums

If Only RAMSAY BROTHERS made this show...

the_KHAN Newbie
the_KHAN
the_KHAN

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I feel like the show would do a 1000000 times better if it was made my India's master of horror...The Ramsay Brothers! Do you guys remember watching The Zee Horror Show?!?! it was waaay ahead of it's time. NOTHING compared to today's shows.. (besides Shhh...phir koi hai) beats TZH! 

Fear Files along with other indian based horror shows NEEDS TO IMPROVE THEIR SOUND EFFECTS! it's annoying as f**k! I mean out of no where...a girl starts breathing heavily..and yet u see her close-up and she's just sitting on top of the closet..smiling down at the people...W*F?!?! 

as for "based on true events" Yup...so is Spider Man!LOL LOL

but in all seriousness..no it's not based on true events...I have studied media/ and am a student of films and mass communications...what we, the media, do is that say if someone claims that a "witch" lives in the forest...and everyone claims no one has actually seen her..blah blah...we take that 1-5% of the facts from the ppl..and add 95% of the horror element to it Wink yes maybe SOME of the incidents did occur..but probably only 1-10% is true and the other percentage is made up. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010Marwa.A.WVishakha_SakhiiqbalslovermazkachazkaSamraat_92

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
bang on! that's what ive been thinking all this time even though the cases might be true but yeah alllooot of the other elements are fake and added for hype and trp :L

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index