Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Do you guys think this Freedom Party is gonna be Legendary ??

Well! From what I saw in today's eoisode + Precap...there are a lot of  "Wait for it"

1. Kiya and KD waiting outside the club. A Random guy asks Kiya to join him and have fun. KD bhai looks jealous. What will happen next? Now, we have to "Wait for it"

2. Ranveer indroduces that random dude to Panchi from distance. That guy's jaw almost dropped (lol). What happens next? "Wait for it"

3. Bobby slapped Piddi ..Awww...Piddi is like Majnu turned Devdas. What happens next? "Wait for it"

4. Some random dudes rambling some non-sense about RA. KD Bhai over hears. What happens next? "Wait for it"

5. Samar and Juhi look very happy together. lol..What happens next? "Wait for it"

Since tomorrows epi is an hr special and its a Party night...hoping that it becomes Legen ..wait for it ...Dary...ofcourse with eyes dropping, Jaw dropping, drool worthy KD Dance Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

xxhn29xxRoshni.xsups2222snow007ABCDesiGirl93CoffeeAddict100littledevils-Stardust-basket_101RKDramebaaz..-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy..lostmymusic.Enduranceluv_arshaThe007ShivaniZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LEGEN...Wait for it ...DARY" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Do you guys think this Freedom Party is gonna be Legendary ??

Can't resist but beam with pride at your topic title!! It's just a Barney thing!!

Well! From what I saw in today's eoisode + Precap...there are a lot of  "Wait for it"

1. Kiya and KD waiting outside the club. A Random guy asks Kiya to join him and have fun. KD bhai looks jealous. What will happen next? Now, we have to "Wait for it"

Whenever you guys call him KD bhai... I'm like it sounds cool, but i'm never doing that!

2. Ranveer indroduces that random dude to Panchi from distance. That guy's jaw almost dropped (lol). What happens next? "Wait for it"

I hope something does happen... seriously! If RV is gonna leave with another girl, I want Panchi to get another date too!

3. Bobby slapped Piddi ..Awww...Piddi is like Majnu turned Devdas. What happens next? "Wait for it"

He's gonna be a mighty funny devdas!

4. Some random dudes rambling some non-sense about RA. KD Bhai over hears. What happens next? "Wait for it"

THE Dance!!

5. Samar and Juhi look very happy together. lol..What happens next? "Wait for it"

LOL... y u laugh if they happy?

Since tomorrows epi is an hr special and its a Party night...hoping that it becomes Legen ..wait for it ...Dary...ofcourse with eyes dropping, Jaw dropping, drool worthy KD Dance Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
awesome post...seriously there is lot gonna happen in party
waiting for it

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

Originally posted by kumjoo

LOL... y u laugh if they happy? 

haha! Juhi is such a charming, bubbly, fun loving girl, innocently dumb girl..makes me smile ...and Samar on the other hand always brings smile ...and both look happy with each other with no issues ...hehe!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
heheyeah hope its legendary

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
My expectations are high up on the sky! Been waiting for it since the day the promo was aired! I just hope it keeps up with the expectations! Aisa na ho ke hum wait hi karte reh jaen and nothing happens lolz :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xsups2222

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
hehehe i m waiting for all these things...WOW yeh shaam kab hogi...

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
fab post cant wait for d clock 2 strike 6 omg many twists wht wil happen ?????i cnt wait n bloody thing happened 2day z dat my v channel was unsubscribed by our cable operator i called him twice he said he can fix it by next monday gosh!!!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.