Health & Fitness

What should I use to clean my face?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sarvadhnyagore

sarvadhnyagore

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
I have oily skin, which feels grimy very easily. What should I use to clean my face?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What should I use to clean my face?" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saylimapkar

saylimapkar

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Oily skin tends to get a dirty surface film, as dirt sticks more easily on to skin because of the oil. You can try using some sort of cleanser to try and control the feeling of griminess. Try using a gel instead of a cream, as there are creams that might make your face oilier after a while. You will likely find gels which are suitable for oily skin in the market. Or, you can try Soothing Cleansing Gel from Kaya skin clinic and care for your skin as it deserves.

anirudh123

anirudh123

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Amla fruit can be good for your skin since it is natural with no side effects

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I have oily skin too.

I dont really find any difference between different face-scrubs/packs/facewash of different brands... all are one and the same, with different smells. After 3-5 hours, my skin gets oily, no matter what I use.

I'd say, the only solution is washing your face frequently during the day, carry a face-wash with you at all times. Could be of any brand or any flavour. The criteria is to wash face often to remove the oilyness, and prevent pimples/settling of dust, etc on your skin.

On a side note, my mom says multani mitti is helpful for oily skinned. I never tried it on, so cant say LOL

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 19 August 2012 at 1:37pm

sagarikanm

Groupbie

sagarikanm

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Use a mixture of pinch of haldi n a spoon of besan ( gram flour) to clean you face regularly. you can add a spoon of sooji, bit of lime joice to it once a week and use as a face pack. 
go in for a medicated face wash for oily skin and use it once is every 5-6 hr when you are out. 
grab some beauty tips form Indian models at nevanta. 

jackkyjackson

jackkyjackson

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hiii thnxxx.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top