Hitler Didi

Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Nishaath

Nishaath

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
May be we should watch and see before we deside after all we thought the same when Sumer came may be she wil bring Inshi closer just like Sumer .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor. (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hebasamiya

IF-Dazzler

hebasamiya

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor.Tongue

despite indiras protest swetha taken stern step and admitted indira in to hospital.

hitler indira ko uski marzi ke bina control karna bahut mushkil hai.

but swetha successfully dose that work .

ab Hitler indira ko mili uski jaisi ek Hitler  doctor.Tongue

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

raj u say whatever u want..i hate this doctor thats it..i cant tolerate her with rishi anymore..kitna jaldi hosake chalejaanedo isko bas..yahi prartana hai mera..if indu cant alive let her die & rishi also obviously die & HD will end rather than irritating this 3rd angle & her love towards rickyAngry

@bold--

this will be decided by audience--if trp increases in this track then HD survives and i am really hoping that.

what ever shown in past  3 moths failed with audience and cvs forced to bring something new.

lets see how this new entry going to work with audience.

Raj what makes u to think because of the 3rd angle HD is working now.. i will say past 10 days writers are giving more preference & screen space to Rishi hence trp is rising up..plz. dont say past 3 months se HD is down & not woked with audience.  We watch only for Rishi & Inshi.  We have not encouraged any spl appearances till now & not going to entertain in future too.. We just cant watch any 3rd angle in between our inshi.  U may be happy with swetha but certainly not the rest of the people

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 100raj

raj u say whatever u want..i hate this doctor thats it..i cant tolerate her with rishi anymore..kitna jaldi hosake chalejaanedo isko bas..yahi prartana hai mera..if indu cant alive let her die & rishi also obviously die & HD will end rather than irritating this 3rd angle & her love towards rickyAngry

@bold--

this will be decided by audience--if trp increases in this track then HD survives and i am really hoping that.

what ever shown in past  3 moths failed with audience and cvs forced to bring something new.

lets see how this new entry going to work with audience.

Raj what makes u to think because of the 3rd angle HD is working now.. i will say past 10 days writers are giving more preference & screen space to Rishi hence trp is rising up..plz. dont say past 3 months se HD is down & not woked with audience.  We watch only for Rishi & Inshi.  We have not encouraged any spl appearances till now & not going to entertain in future too.. We just cant watch any 3rd angle in between our inshi.  U may be happy with swetha but certainly not the rest of the people

if prople not happy then trps will go down--and that is not happening--

only some people in forum is bashing swetha .
but generally this track is accepted and aasia entry dose not affected trp of Hd--which other entries done in the past.slowly trp os HD increasing for Hd after swetha entry.

in next two week you will get answer--weather public going to accept swetha or not as new promo showing  prominently swetha and rishi marriage only.

Edited by 100raj - 15 August 2012 at 3:12am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top