Hitler Didi

Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
support system toh teek hai but no need to show extra pyaar to rishi..iskeliye indu hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangriyakhan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hitler indira ko mili ek Hitler doctor. (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

support system toh teek hai but no need to show extra pyaar to rishi..iskeliye indu hai

indiras BT is at advanced stage--doctor already told there is no cure for it and indira will die in 30 days.
normally doctors don't go for advanced search  and advanced  treatment for single patient.

but here is different--swetha loves rishi a lot--she cannot able to see broken rishi.

so she will go all out--find treatment and cure rishi--

for swetha--its is rishi happiness in more importent.for that she will definitely save indira
.for other doctors indira is just another patient.

but for swetha indira is special.

this is why cvs brought swetha in this track--inshi will remain in HD and inko phir se milyayegi swetha.

Edited by 100raj - 14 August 2012 at 12:59pm

kulbirkangashish.sachi

light_28

Goldie

light_28

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by prerna_agrawal

huh who cares this stupid doctor..kabad mein haddi bankar aayi hai mere inshi ke beech mein
ye haddi nhi aati to shayad kabab bhi nhi rehta... kyunki purana doc to kuch kar nhi raha tha!! 

that is the point.

doctors will not go out of way to save patient.

it is swethas love--which is forcing her to go out of way--do search for treatment--and finally cure indira.

writers perfectly right in introducing swetha in this track.

Shweta's love ?? You mean it is shweta's love somewhere for ricky that is making her do so.. Oh plzzz she is a doctor and who says doctors do not go out of the way to save a patient.. They do .. They have been choosen for this.. You may say that being a friend to ricky and now indira,is helping shweta to be a more skilled doctor . Atlest i take her character till now as a good doctor and friend. Hope cvs maintain it and add on good into her character

Edited by light_28 - 14 August 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
raj u say whatever u want..i hate this doctor thats it..i cant tolerate her with rishi anymore..kitna jaldi hosake chalejaanedo isko bas..yahi prartana hai mera..if indu cant alive let her die & rishi also obviously die & HD will end rather than irritating this 3rd angle & her love towards rickyAngry

riyakhan

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by prerna_agrawal

huh who cares this stupid doctor..kabad mein haddi bankar aayi hai mere inshi ke beech mein
ye haddi nhi aati to shayad kabab bhi nhi rehta... kyunki purana doc to kuch kar nhi raha tha!! 

that is the point.

doctors will not go out of way to save patient.

it is swethas love--which is forcing her to go out of way--do search for treatment--and finally cure indira.

writers perfectly right in introducing swetha in this track.

Shweta's love ?? You mean it is shweta's love somewhere for ricky that is making her do so.. Oh plzzz she is a doctor and who says doctors do not go out of the way to save a patient.. They do .. They have been choosen for this.. You may say that being a friend to ricky and now indira,is helping shweta to be a more skilled doctor . Atlest i take her character till now as a good doctor and friend. Hope cvs maintain it and add on good into her character

i answered this question in my above post.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

raj u say whatever u want..i hate this doctor thats it..i cant tolerate her with rishi anymore..kitna jaldi hosake chalejaanedo isko bas..yahi prartana hai mera..if indu cant alive let her die & rishi also obviously die & HD will end rather than irritating this 3rd angle & her love towards rickyAngry

@bold--

this will be decided by audience--if trp increases in this track then HD survives and i am really hoping that.

what ever shown in past  3 moths failed with audience and cvs forced to bring something new.

lets see how this new entry going to work with audience.

Edited by 100raj - 14 August 2012 at 1:16pm

riyakhan

riyakhan

Goldie

riyakhan

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

even i don't like rishi & shewta hugOuch

Heema22

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
but not liking her that much.

NishaathHeema22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top