Page 1 of 1

muktha_cute

muktha_cute

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i dnt remember her name but i find her behaviour weird
is it only me or anyone feel the same
she have 2 sons one is very obedient to her other is childish and naughthy
she acts like an attention seeker
she thinks both her sons shouldnt have their own thoughts but have to act according to her wishes
she have problem with her elder son who always respects her obeys her and fulfill her wishes and give her more imp to her than himself
she even have problem with her younger son that he is in love and is not agreeing 2 meet the grl whom she choosen
aboveall this she thinks both of them dont care/obey/listen to her
so weird

Edited by venesa - 14 August 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireBlossom10KeshawnPiggiesmanvultravioletrayilvudaySunshinegirll--Zenu--..Naina..basket_101suresh555Roze12AnvijanyaShanUlas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashish Mom" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
The woman is very confusing. Her interaction with Anoop is strange and he seems afraid of her. We all know that Anoop is not her real son. Is she is chachi or a stepmom?

Another strange character is Naina bhabhi. Is she good or evil? On one hand she is shopping for her sister-in-laws, taking over the bhabhi's responsibilties nicely and on the other hand, lies to Mansi, a bit rude to the inlaws etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SapphireKeshawn

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Being a single parent she has taken the responsibility of assuming both motherly and fatherly roles, hence the reason she is behaving in that manner with her sons.

Edited by Keshawn - 16 August 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

Roze12

IF-Sizzlerz

Roze12

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
HITLER MOM HAN ROFL

asha222

asha222

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hate his mom.

She complaints that Anoop won't say anything or show interest in the wedding and then complaints again that Sahil wants to take his own decisions.

The kind of person who loves to control everything and anything and thinks the kids owe her everything because she raised them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
She ois just like all moms are always complaining to her children but show all love and care only in front of ousiders t

princess_T

IF-Dazzler

princess_T

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I found her weird tooTongue God knows maybe she is in a dilemna they love her or not?Confused And she chose yes they doLOL Anyways..  Well you should've written Anoop and Saahil's Mom... I saw the titile and I got scaredLOL

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by princess_T

I found her weird tooTongue God knows maybe she is in a dilemna they love her or not?Confused And she chose yes they doLOL Anyways..  Well you should've written Anoop and Saahil's Mom... I saw the titile and I got scaredLOL

quote Anyways..  Well you should've written Anoop and Saahil's Mom... I saw the titile and I got scared unquote...
LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.