Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
arre yeh ram aur priya kab milenge... ankhe taras gayi hain meri.. kitne din ho gaye dono ko ek saath nehi dekha... Cry missing their romance... Disapprove pata nehi kaha se aa gaya hain yeh rajat kapoor... he is nice.. bt i cant tolerate him with priya..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabibarnvdbhavaniashi4567lalmadhuveena23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "when?????????????????" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

malickhabiba

malickhabiba

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigmundfreud

arre yeh ram aur priya kab milenge... ankhe taras gayi hain meri.. kitne din ho gaye dono ko ek saath nehi dekha... Cry missing their romance... Disapprove pata nehi kaha se aa gaya hain yeh rajat kapoor... he is nice.. bt i cant tolerate him with priya..
rajat ko to kisi bhi tarah bardasht krsakte hai lkn is ayesha ko nhi rajat aur pri ka track itna bura nhi jitna jiju saali (ram ayesha ) katrack lag raha haiCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarrnvdbhavani

-evan-

Goldie

-evan-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
u made a mistake darling.. He is Rajat Kapur... Kapur wid a U..Remember... If he somehow manages to see u misspelled his name, hez gonna stone u to death... lol
now u gotta take Rajat-Priya aka Pooja crap if u plan to continue watchin this trash... moreover u find him nice...lol

Edited by evanbaxter7058 - 14 August 2012 at 12:25pm

rnvdbhavanilalmadhu

iLuvRamKapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I hate both the tracks rajat pooja n ram ayesha.

rnvdbhavanilalmadhu

malickhabiba

malickhabiba

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

I hate both the tracks rajat pooja n ram ayesha.
bt rajat pri track is tolerable bcoz as we know dt it will be one sided love n  the answer of priya will be forcibly slap bt i can't tolerate ayesha and ram scene think(jijo n sali) ...no way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evanbaxter7058

u made a mistake darling.. He is Rajat Kapur... Kapur wid a U..Remember... If he somehow manages to see u misspelled his name, hez gonna stone u to death... lol
now u gotta take Rajat-Priya aka Pooja crap if u plan to continue watchin this trash... moreover u find him nice...lol

ha ha ha ha ha..ROFL oh i forgot.. kapur.. with a "u".. i find him nice only when he is with ram.. ram and his scens are quite funny.. dont misinterpret  my sentence... LOL

rnvdbhavani-evan-

sigmundfreud

sigmundfreud

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
and seriously yeh ayesha ram ka track jab bhi dekhati hain i instantly change the channel... 

rnvdbhavani

mahumita_mitra

mahumita_mitra

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Jiju sali murdabad.I hate them.

rnvdbhavani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.