14th Aug: WU : AshNi n the MALLU-Dilema - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by radhika72

Nidhi supported  Mallika  in words but her face expressed something else.esp. the initial shock when A  told he met  Mallika.  Ashu cat on the wall. wonder how

I dont know about Nidhi...and take it as she is on Mallika's side.
I may be wrong in reading facial expressions...

But me too felt Ashutosh as Cat on the wall...

There was nothing wrong if he said, he felt himself very anxious about Mallika's whereabouts...infact he was... But everytime passed on the buck towards Nidhi...😳
😕
Originally posted by Shee_xaan

Missin Deba

Glad to have u back Shee 🤗... wonder where Deba is 😕
Thank u so much for WU tanu 🤗
I m out of town so missed d episode 😭
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Good episode.. liked the subtle .. AshMa convo ... and the final 5 mins of AshNi were pure bliss..! 

Sharad & Kritika were awesome together..! Now thats what u call CHEMISTRY! 😍

Regarding Mallu .. i just din like one thing... that she kept stressing on her ... 'Aur hai hi kaun'  bit as in playing on Ashus emotional side to get his company .. ! That bit is bothering me..! 🤓

Tanu – KK and SK as Nidhi and Ashu seem to be getting better day by day...The mutual expressions in their scenes are too good...Today's scene was depicted so well by them – a tired wife leaning against her caring hubby's shoulder as if it is the best thing on earth for her...And the way Ashu asked for the gift and the way Nidhi responded...Lovely work SK and KK – Keep it up.

@ Shee-xaan - thanks for the lovely Caps

why everyone is talking of Deba , kya nobody knows ,why she is not comming to the forum.
Originally posted by Blushsarika

Arre deepa agar aap sab members ki taraf se maarengi toh apke joote toot jayenge,
apna nuksaan kyu kar rahi hai aap.
thats why chose bata re... bawakoof nahi hai  hum !
yeh bata ka mazboot jod hai.. tootega nahi !😆
Originally posted by Blushsarika

@ Shee-xaan - thanks for the lovely Caps

why everyone is talking of Deba , kya nobody knows ,why she is not comming to the forum.
Don't no😭
Thanks for d caps Shee 🤗

Me too missing deba 😭
me 2 missin deba.. no one knows wat happ?
Loved the episode . Lets see what happened next . Ashu BB ke baat mante hae ki nehi? Itnebar dhoka khane ki baad bhi woh Nidhi ke baat sunte hae or Mallu ki saath dete hae. Kaun  jitta hae Pati ya dost?
Mallu ki halat sunne ki baad Nidhi kya decision lete hae.? So many questions.
But if Nidhi give decision against Mallu, I don't see anything wrong in it. Only Nidhi knows how much she had to suffer due to this lady. After all Nidhi is a human not any devi.
For now,waiting for precap wala scene.
Thanks for the update Tanu.