Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

roma965MC4821agniipragyakumarBsankAMSTsharmilaprasadeshachtau123anna_88pavneetnaniYessopM.L.PriyaNaidups664ivanta29NeetsShobha4496heydoc27ekomasGoodOnefifsviraf4ubsfansushavviHeenapSonniWisteria.ameetasingh4A HUGE FANshalini.malik72aarchsubashniAhlaweyamy_viewandkanAbhiAnij&b84naj7Porikaks0211Blushsarikakoyelbasubusybee..Roza_DULibraniniborn2ruleKrrish4YouSujatha.raoMehek25Shee_xaanjayanti_djnidhi2013rrdsumudraswathiSwastikAshNiaardhanSobtiFanShree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th Aug: WU : AshNi n the MALLU-Dilema" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
no comments abt mallu jab tak change mujhe nazar nahi aata hai i wont spare a word for her...finally BB spoke and he talked sense...gud advice to ashu...liking Dr.nidhi a lot...grt ashni romance...loved it...more coming up 2 morrow...waiting for it...Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaidups664shalini.malik72GoodOneSSA777koyelbasukaks0211LibraMehek25Shee_xaanjayanti_djAnjali_

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
thnk god i didnt watch so its mallu gatha all over.. God!  i will b happy reading ur updates.. Tanu.. thnx so much.. 

so finally seems mallu has chng of heart.. she did ask abt Nidhi.. thnk God bt still no apology or remorse..

if she calls Ashu.. i will b the wanting Jagan take her back tht instance

Y Ashu feels this much for this woman i dont understand.. Mallu has definitey tried some kala jaadu totka on advice of Sue.. i m sure!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777subashnininiborn2ruleLibraShee_xaan

mudraswathi

IF-Sizzlerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Liked the opening of Mallu  topic..

Thanks Tanu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777subashniLibraShee_xaan

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
TFS Tanu

Loved the episode...

Ashutosh is getting better by the day...like old wine...BB spoke like a concerned father-in-law today...don't know whether it is the baby but I can't hate Mallika anymore...Nidhi was her usual chirpy self...loved the little romance...

But must say I am surprised by one thing...Nidhi did not ask Ashutosh a word about Mallika...very unusual for a wife..I would say next to impossible...I am curious to know what my husband says even to my mother-in-law...wait for an hour or two and if no there is no news forthcoming, I ask myself LOL,...Nidhi is possibly the only wife in the world who doesn't care what her husband and his ex-friend had to say to each other...

But yes, I loved the episode...really looking forward  to tomorrow!

P.S- Ashutosh looked really handsome today in the bedroom sequence !

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 14 August 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664Shobha4496sharma.shivanishalini.malik72SSA777koyelbasukaks0211achieverShee_xaanAnjali_

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Absolutely lovely update Tanu..

Mallu was pro Nidhi today...But still Iam not comfortable with her bahaviour. Ek dum chance paate hi she is giving emotional dialogues...Ashu is trying to ignore the dialogues - but dont know how long...Mathur's speech was a surprise, but what he said was 100% correct...Unable to understand how Ashu has actually taken the advice.

The Ashni scenes at the end were very sweet and touching...Precap promises some more - but wont be expecting too much and be disappointed later...The promo where Nidhi was talking abt Mallika to Ashu maybe shown tomorrow - the dress in the promo and the precap does not match...Maybe it will be on thurs - maybe Ashu may contact Mallika again or Maillika may contact him and hence Nidhi reacts - Lets wait and see...KP ka miracle pata nahi kab hoga

The precap reminded me of scene from Abhiman - where Jaya used to wake up Amitabh early in the morning...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

radha.chariShobha4496ps664shalini.malik72GoodOnessss97SSA777koyelbasuRoza_DUachieverShee_xaanniniborn2rulejayanti_djAnjali_

cherry1234

Groupbie

cherry1234

Thnx 4 sharing...today's episode was nice..best part was BB finaly saw nidhi's nana in him..nd he was v.gud today nd ofcoure ashni's cute romance was d highlight of today's episode...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664shalini.malik72GoodOneSSA777koyelbasuShee_xaanAnjali_

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Loved the episode...

Ashutosh is getting better by the way...like old wine...BB spoke like a concerned father-in-law today...don't know whether it is the baby but I can't hate Mallika anymore...Nidhi was her usual chirpy self...loved the little romance...

But must say I am surprised by one thing...Nidhi did not ask Ashutosh a word about Mallika...very unusual for a wife..I would say next to impossible...I am curious to know what my husband says even to my mother-in-law...wait for an hour or two and if no there is no news forthcoming, I ask myself LOL,...Nidhi is possibly the only wife in the world who doesn't care what her husband and his ex-friend had to say to each other...

But yes, I loved the episode...really looking forward  to tomorrow!

Nidhi's questioning may not be far - already promo has been shown where she clearly asks Ashu to let Mallika live her life and let them lead their life separately..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodOneshalini.malik72SSA777koyelbasuLibraSujatha.raoShee_xaanjayanti_dj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top