Page 2 Page 3

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
First let me Scream ...AHHH hahaha LOL
Uff teri aada ...Kiya Was looking B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
The moment she stepped outta of her car..My jaw dropped hahah

From yesterday's precap i assumed that her dress was black...BUT DAMN IT WAS RED HOT HAHA ...N look at Tattoo...(i think they showed her tattoo in 1st episode too...Maybe Bharati has a permanent one) Wink

Damn she looked like a doll. I have noticed that When She smiles...she looks super cute n pretty...Hope Someday KD sees her smile <3

Now Hold Your Breathe...LOL...Chodo Yaar as it is u r going to die hahaha

Presenting the SUPER HAWT KD <3 LOL

Mera Helmet wala KD ( Maggie ki add ka tagline chura liya maine LOL)

AHHH I can't say anything more...DEKHO DEKHO

Aur Bhi Dekhoo...Damn when he took his helmet off...I died there n went to hell...firse aa gayi haha LOL Heaven mein jaga nai milegi..bahut paap kiye hain maine LOL

UFFF Hayeee <3 Aur hain Dekhooo hahaha Apna Chikna Maal LOL Blushing

N then Comes...the green eyed monster KD...JAL GAYI...*DOES GARBA LIKE DAYABEN* ROFL

The way he looked at her when that 'Oh i act like cool but iam a fool' Guy LOL asked our diva to come n have some 'FUN' Dead Jaali jaali dekho jaali jaali...Jaali KD ki khub Jaali LOL

N Wahan Kiya Maan mein debate competition kar rahi thi...IS He jealous? AUR JALAO IS Stoneface KO? Kal meri udha di na...Rukh Bachooo tuhje dekhti hun hahaha

HAHAHA AND OUR STONEFACE WAS GETTING RESTLESS ...LOL..HE WAS ACTUALLY WAITING FOR HER ANSWER. Blushing ROFL Damn yeh dono...Attraction hain toh bhi Ladate hain...Lol no problem...I love their fights <3

So Guys how did u find Kisha today? DAMN I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOM'S 1 HOUR SPECIAL <3 
And KD'S DANCE...AHHH Blushing

Edited by 100littledevils - 14 August 2012 at 11:52am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaronForever94ShweetieAlinaaliiAyshitumdeepSameerah1992zzinia2411Roshni.xshiningstarzcrazy4lyfABCDesiGirl93sups2222Anyaa_012CoffeeAddictinshuutaniya_dostii.AbhIyalicious.-Stardust-...Renu...Enduranceluv_arshamarauderZehnaseeb.The007ShivaniZaYaHolic..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz..-Ayesshhaa-..spicySugar..relentless.snowflake.aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kiya & KD 'IshTyle Se'..." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
OMG both are cutness and hotness and every ness personifies 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshi..-Ayesshhaa-..

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

OMG both are cutness and hotness and every ness personifies 

Yeah totally as u  said they r CUTE they r Hawt...They r everything <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshi..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yep I agree they are everyting <3333 Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hayye main mar jawan!!!!Hotness personified.When I saw the precap even I thought that Kiya was wearing black.I loved her red skirt.She looks gorgeous in that hairstyle.And KD!!!!!He killed me.As it is I go totally fida when heroes marofy entry in bikes.
And the last scene!!!!!I am like a sucker for jealousy scenes.They are my fav scenes of a pair.I loved how KD was jalofying.I hope Kiya gives the guy a flying kiss tomm...and then shoos him awayROFLApna KD bhai toh bhagta hua ayega(Yeah rite...that'll happen)

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Piyu... Meri jaan!! Hug

Caps ke liye sashtang pranaam tereko!!

KD.. Keshav... Haaye!! Dude that white dirtbike... Helmet mein toh maine ise ab dhyaan se dekha.. ja aaya toh nazarein bike pe thi meri!!! *sigh* Day Dreaming Tongue Embarrassed

And that white tshirt blue shirt combo!! HAWT!! *gone to hell* Blushing

Bharati's tattoo!! Shocked So gorgeous!!

What's the color of Fahad's eyes??

Mummy... meri dreams toh aaj badi wild hongi!! LOL

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
awesome post piyu and kisha hayeee they took my breath away
bharti is looking damm hot and cute and she really looks very sweet when she smile
and KD hayeee no words my heart skips the beat when he removed his helmate ...he is looking freaking HOT and jealous expression on his face...aweee i am litrally jumping seeing KD getting jealous and restless because of random gye near kiya
and i soo hope KD to take lead and take kiya inside the party with himDay Dreaming

ABCDesiGirl93

Goldie

ABCDesiGirl93

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
me too! there's sooo hot together!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.