Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
OMG what a roller coaster epi!! Damn our Adi boy is soo deeply in love with Kashmir ki kali Pankhudi!! Aaaww!! The Dupatta scene was so mesmerizing!! Really defines their chemistry!! And ROFL at the family's reaction at Avantika's behavior.. Guys get ready.. U have implanted an atom bomb in your house ROFL. Every one was really superb in their acting today but the aaww point for me is taken by Harish-Nanu's convo! How can this guy be so sensible and marry Avantika.. :@ Oops Guys i loved Avantika too, coz she was really intact to her character.. and finally got an outlet to take out her frustration! 

Now that everything is CRYSTAL CLEAR, what are the Gupta's going to do..?? According to me, Govardhan Mamaji should be forced to break all ties with the Gupta family coz even if his intention is to protect Pankhudi, he is creating more problems for her and making her life HELL 

But I am really excited for tomorrow! Avantika in her full sherni avatar!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantustarfire15789piyualkaanusha.cochinPoojaa_Pf.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Superb revelation" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u

Waiting 4 tmrw's episode 2 knw Adi's reaction

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hi dayal darling
lolzzz... as i said before...i am waiting to see the atom bomb lending on pankhuri's head and what will be the reaction around..specially nana and adi's...lolzzz... woowww...avantika insulting pankhuri and again the guptas...and this time who will be their with pankhu...lolzz...wil she face al alone and then later who will leave her back to hostel..will she go alone or with driver or will it be harish who will drop her

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789piyualkaPoojaa_Panusha.cochinf.s.m

Anshu..

Anshu..

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
agreed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

kinnera.rama

Groupbie

kinnera.rama

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminedayal

OMG what a roller coaster epi!! Damn our Adi boy is soo deeply in love with Kashmir ki kali Pankhudi!! Aaaww!! The Dupatta scene was so mesmerizing!! Really defines their chemistry!! And ROFL at the family's reaction at Avantika's behavior.. Guys get ready.. U have implanted an atom bomb in your house ROFL. Every one was really superb in their acting today but the aaww point for me is taken by Harish-Nanu's convo! How can this guy be so sensible and marry Avantika.. :@ Oops Guys i loved Avantika too, coz she was really intact to her character.. and finally got an outlet to take out her frustration! 

Now that everything is CRYSTAL CLEAR, what are the Gupta's going to do..?? According to me, Govardhan Mamaji should be forced to break all ties with the Gupta family coz even if his intention is to protect Pankhudi, he is creating more problems for her and making her life HELL 

But I am really excited for tomorrow! Avantika in her full sherni avatar!! 

yes i totally agree with u.poor pankhu,she is stuck in middle of all the mess created by her mamaji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Heyy
NIce post!
Yup i loved adi-pankhu moments, the way he looked at her when giving the duptta.. that was simply breathe-taking Day Dreaming 
It couldn't have been any better, it was the best. I love his behaviour with pankhuri.. and loved it when he said " i always learn something everytime i meet you " and the way he asked all this meethai just for yourself ? SO innocent!
And Now coming to avantika.. she is a darling ! I kinda like her character (don't get me wrong people, i don't think she is a villian ..yeah sure she is going to create hell for adi-pankhu lovestory but still got to love her ) Loved the way she approached pankhuri.. 
first with all calmness and big smiles.. then you get the sarcasm talks and weird looks.. and finally the atom bomb explodes in anger ! 
You could just tell.. the nice act wasn't going to last for very long ! 
As i guessed earlier.. that they will not have dinner.. all the drama will take place before eating..and indeed that is exactly what happned.
made food and all for nothing.. dinner toh bohut dur ki baat hai.. 

Edited by Poojaa_P - 14 August 2012 at 6:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochinAngelicDesires

SM28

SM28

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I LOVED today's episode.. especially everyone's reactions to Pankhudi (Preeti is so sweet) and then how they reacted to Avantu's behavior. Avantika herself is such a complicated character - I feel so sorry for Pankhudi but looking at it from Avantika's p.o.v, she's got completely the wrong image of her and her family. Govardhan's lies didn't help matters as Pankhudi may have to suffer because of them. Avantika's exploding act was good though, kept me gripped - knew she wasn't going to keep up the nice act for long Disapprove

Can't wait for tomorrow's epi!

Edited by SM28 - 14 August 2012 at 5:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.