Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Err...don't throw jootas and chappals at me but I was wondering, why only KD was dancing? I mean, the guy had ridiculed "Royals" as a whole and I know only KD heard it and got pretty much aggressive over this comment but wouldn't it be a whole lot awesomer if the Royals danced? I for once was looking at the other guy thinking that it was Ranveer Embarrassed But that wasn't the case Ouch

Just imagine, two of the hottest boys of Royal, showing all those people from other schools just what Royals are made of! It's like Piddi had said that they can have numerous differences between themselves but when it comes to go against administration, they are always one. Can't it be the case here? Can't they all join in to show the world that Royals are not to be messed with?

It's way too early for a bonding and stuff but imagine a scenario, KD and Ranveer danced and totally wowed everyone. And when everyone is applauding and the Royals are cheering, they just look at each other. Ranveer just smirks and KD rolls his eyes and they just walk in opposite directions. THAT would be oh-so-HOT!!!

OR! It could be a couple-ish dance or a group dance. Anything which has the whole contribution of the Royals and not just one person. I seriously hope something like this happens tomorrow. Cuz that would be just Royally Awesome Wink

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Alinaaliixxhn29xxzzinia2411Sweet-birdallseasonrainABCDesiGirl93-Kryan-100littledevilsCavingInrocksravya11pia.rahaThe007ShivanimarauderZaYaHolic..-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why only KD? :|" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I guess they are going to treat us with hot coupling dance etc.. Itna dimagh kaha hai in mein that they'd showing some bond,Standing up for the college ..& why only Ranveer or KD,It was Samar's party,Piddi-where is he?.. other royals? Any clue..?
Don't think RA is all about these 4/5 boys..

Or CV's are too much concentrating on their FB page "Hot shots" screaming game that they have forgot to concentrate on "Their doubtful sensible" script.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdlostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

I guess they are going to treat us with hot coupling dance etc.. Itna dimagh kaha hai in mein that they'd showing some bond,Standing up for the college ..& why only Ranveer or KD,It was Samar's party,Piddi-where is he?.. other royals? Any clue..?
Don't think RA is all about these 4/5 boys..

Or CV's are too much concentrating on their FB page "Hot shots" screaming game that they have forgot to concentrate on "Their doubtful sensible" script.

Piddi tou chalo might not come in the party. But seriously man, ek group dance tou banta hi hai! I am not entirely against a couple dance either as long as it's done in a group. Group dances are so much more fun to watch. In 3-4 minutes, you get a piece of all the characters. So many scenarios can happen in this little space of time!

And your last line went over my head LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
^ Don't bother .. I,myself sometime donot understand themLOL

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

^ Don't bother .. I,myself sometime donot understand themLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
mabye they enter one by one and they are only showing KD In the preap but everyone might dance tomorrow 
anyways i never trust the precaps they can sometimes be misleading and also promo's 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

mabye they enter one by one and they are only showing KD In the preap but everyone might dance tomorrow 
anyways i never trust the precaps they can sometimes be misleading and also promo's 

I am actually counting on that. Cuz not only would it make sense but actually fill the requirements of a ME. What's an ME without whole the group dancing? (This is like a funda of Indian youth shows LOL)

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
We should wait for the sequence first to be aired. Precap tells only half truth. So wait for tomorrow. And it would be really cool if both dance together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.