The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Expectations are always high..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sweet-bird

Sweet-bird

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
He is the coolest guy of Royal academy, rich handsome hunk where she is polite, calm and fat according to her friends (I don't think so). Though they are best friends.

This is the reason I started to watch the show. The journey of two best friends, their relationship is changing slowly slowly but they are unaware about the fact.

Though I wanted that Ranveer should fall in love first but here the feeling is coming from Panchi. A bit disappionted I m.

As of now Ranveer has no idea about Panchi's feeling. But when he will know, what he will do?? Accept her love ya..?? No hurry from my side. As of now he can dance with many hot girls, can watch their short dress LOL.

But waiting for the time when he will also fall in love. Mostly I am waiting for Ranveer's reaction when he will be aware that he is in love with his Moti..

Director and writers are doing their best job, we got many awesome scenes. I want some good scenes, not stupid fillers. As I noticed youth shows are awesome till first five-six months but then same boring story. God!! Save our RaHi, they are the reason for me to watch this show.

I want a rain scene between RaHi...yesterday I dreamt about it.

I have so many expectations from RaHi. Hope the writer will fulfill all my wishes.

And if they become lovers how different would their friendship be??? The most important question from a die heart RaHi fan.

We can't forget Kunal n Palak. They are the life of RaHi. Hats off to them for portraiting RaHi so beautifully.

Hope TBP will not disappoint me..

_Misti..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.rahalostmymusic.The007Shivani-MamuKiBhanji-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Expectations are always high.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
yep the expectations are quite high

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
yep expect alot form RaHi ...i want a diffrnt stry of RaHi nt like d common stries btwn 2 frnds etc..ur  RaHi z spcl it has a awesome bond ..i just want Ranveer 2 realise first ..den panchi fingers crossed hope dis happen i cnt wait for 2days episode...want more RaHi scences

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-bird

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.