Agam the caring son..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After so many days a mother met his son ..Agam has always been a caring and loving son for his mother..he always stood by his mother when his father insulted her..

Today sunitaji got the love and care of her son and bahu unaware natasha is Nimrit..she told Agam i was worried about how you are staying here but meeting natasha i'm relieved now..she is really a good girl..Amrit burning with jealousy ..

Last scene emotional and finally Agam revealed the truth to his mother..All he is doing is for his Nimrit and he still loves her and will always do..he asked her a few days more and her Agam will be back..very touching moment and felt bad for Agam..he is really suffering hurting his loved ones just for his revenge to Amrit..somehow the burden is less with his mother knowing the truth..

I feel its time Nimrit must know the truth or else her plans may ruined Agam's one..they should ploy together  to destroy amrit now..

Loved the Epi as the track is unfolding very interestingly..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Savee..

Glad at last agam said everything to his mom .

Loved the mom son scene .
shanaya28 thumbnail
Yes krithi it was very heart touching..Agam in such a helpless situation and waiting for the D-DAY of his revenge to Amrit..

I feel this new twist in story with nimrit kidnapping will change the plot now..Agam must know Nimrit is alive as his goal is to kill Amrit..

Lets wait and watch as tomorrow the kidnap scene happenning..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Even today's episode was good As saveeta has mentioned the scene between Agam and his mother are so touching 

How Natasha outsmart Amrit by taking control of Agam 's mother😃 light touching scene between Natasha and Agam 's mother. The last scene where Agam tells the truth to his mother👏
HotFuzz thumbnail
Glad that Agam's mom knows the truth
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish that Teg has told Sunitaji who Nats is. Now she is the only person who knows the motive of Agham and she is the one who reunite Agni.Agham-Mummyji scene and  Nats-Mummyji scene was good 
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, well said I am agree with you..
Thank you very much..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Great post and loved today's episode..Agham and his mom's scene was touching and am glad that he shared his secret with her ..