Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF DISCONTINUED (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 46

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Brilliant update...!!!!!!Clap Loved it to the core..Heart..The time at the park was just so beautifully shown by you... So now Virat and Manvi will try to get Viren to marry Jeevika and I guess that will bring them closer ...You described the feelings they are going through so well... I Love the fact that there's no complication in this story of yours and yet it is so very interesting.Star...Why did this Dabbu have to call at such a Golden moment...I hope that Virat confesses to Manvi soon about his feelings...Will be waiting like anything for the next update...Thank you so much dear for the pm...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kidrauhl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF DISCONTINUED (Page 39)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krazzy4u786

Goldie

Krazzy4u786

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Superb!!
Lovely update!!
The virman scene at the park was awesome,
Beautifully written!!
Hope virat confesses his feelings to manvi soon!!
Can't wait 4 the next update!!
Plz continue soon!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!

Kidrauhl

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

hey loved it to core, grt workThumbs Uploved virat, i can imagine his expressions wen he thought abt viren nd manvi... its cute... cute convo between virman... im enjoying virat's restlessness... do continue soon 

Edited by sreshta90 - 28 January 2013 at 1:10am

Kidrauhl

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
heyy we have reached page 39, great..
i  have decide, i will comment only 1 time in a day, so that i dont give you more stressWink

Kidrauhl

shilpa09

IF-Dazzler

shilpa09

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
wow dear...  the whole update was fantastic:)Clap
oh...just a miss... virat would have confessed his feelings todayEmbarrassed... never mind... soon u will give a awesome confession from both of them...Wink

jeevi loves viren..awww... waiting for virman's plan to get them married... hope they succeed...Embarrassed
story is moving on really great...
do write soon:)Smile
thnks 4 pm:):):)Hug

Kidrauhl

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Loved the whole update.Loved the way u showed Virat's feelings , his confusion, his anxiety , his curiosity  everything so beautifully,specially when he thought Manvi may be interested in Viren.
Loved everything about the park scene.Loved the way u showed his eagerness to meet her and the phone conversation and everything about the whole update was so lovely. Loved the way u showed  his almost confession.Hope he confesses at the right time and does not take too much time. Loved everything about this whole update.Loved Jeevika too here, a saviour . Waiting for the next update.

P.S:Waiting for page 45.Pls come soon page 45

Kidrauhl

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
page 39... 6 more pages to go. Come soon page 45.Aao naaaLOL

Edited by preetipc - 28 January 2013 at 7:38am

Kidrauhl

preetipc

IF-Rockerz

preetipc

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Still on page 39.I am dreaming about the next updateDay Dreaming

Edited by preetipc - 29 January 2013 at 1:55am

Kidrauhl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.