Gumrah

AWW GOSH WHAT WAS THAT???!!!! :O :O

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
When that girl hit her sister on the head i was shocked like never before..i mean i opened my mouth with SHOCK!! and i was still for a moment..may b coz i was alone in the room..n was totally engrossed in the epi..Why did Pankhuri had to die???? Just coz she was an extrovert? A full of life girl? She had to pay for being THAT!!Pinch
While i understand Pooja's complexity what she did was nothing less than DISGUSTING!!! Juveniles are they..yeah but her Boyfriend?!!Dead Cant believe such a thing could've happened!! They're not just fools but blind as well dumb retard ppl!! plz dun mind my abuse but i am that disturbed!! What must be going through their parents? They lost both the daughters..Cant believe and that is coz of a daughter!Disapprove 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Divi...A_SSArjuhi_kk-_-PopCorn-_-sreeja_roxmoonkmh...vibha...payal_4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AWW GOSH WHAT WAS THAT???!!!! :O :O" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Shibz mujhe sabse bura laga jab pankhuri khai main phekne pe pata chalta hai ke wo zinda thi. Pooja was total psycho. Hw cn a sis cn kill her own sis? My god. Hw sick.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Shibz I can understand. I had the same reaction. Because of a guy, two sisters tighter than friends became enemies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sars.shibz

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
shibz whoz the owner of ur siggi? ???

shibz

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
seriously yaar...even my mouth had fell open in shock when pankhudi's own sister pooja hit herSleepy and even after that she wasn't regretting it!!On the other hand she was saying that Pankhudi shouldn't have born only!!!!

Edited by sreeja_rox - 14 August 2012 at 11:48pm

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
really such a psychoDead she made things ugly for herself..

@sneha..the avi was made by Nav nd the Arjuhi text was made by Komal or Jagz...i wasn't sure..isliye naam nahi likha but well now i remember it was komalErmm

-_-PopCorn-_-

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@shibz accha ,I no nav don't no others

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.