It was a filler episode today, so a quick I like did not like list ...
Things I liked:
1) Juhi actually having a real date vs. Kiya's forced one.
2) Piddi mustering the guts to ask Bobby, and she agreeing to go with him
3) Piddi's botched attempt at a date with Bobby. Now that was realistic. Wahi main sochun, how can Bobby melt so easily. Thank goodness the element of reality was shown.
4) Kiya's date standing her up
5) Samar showing up in taxi... I do think there is more than what meets the eye. Seeing him in a taxi with Juhi, not being acknowledged by anyone was kinda a giveaway that Samar is pretending to be a Nawab. Since he was the one who issued invitations to this party, shouldn't he be a bit more "present"? If I had to guess wildly, I would say, I think he is probably the son of a driver of the Nawab and has been bestowed some special concessions due to the Nawab's benevolence. We'll wait and watch.
Things I did not like:
1) Ranveer and Panchi - I am finding this track staler with every passing date. A poor, sweet girl-next-door who falls in LOWE with an inveterate flirt. Hope the makers add a spunk to Panchi's character soon... I wish some other guy genuinely likes Panchi for who she is!
2) KD arriving on a bike. I would have rather, he arrived in an auto. Would've added a touch of realism.
3) KD showing up and lounging outside the party gates without a date, hoping to get in. Why would someone make an entrance and then just stand outside, hoping to get a date?
4) Kiya standing outside without a date. With a girl like Kiya, she could've walked in with any guy. Or called someone else when her original date didn't show up. If she is high society, then she could have 10 different guys lined up for her - unless she is just a simple girl who lives under the shadow of her sister, and doesn't really have any "high society" friends.
5) If I am not mistaken, typically for parties like these, girls are allowed entry inside without a date. But "stags" a.k.a. guys are not. Unless things have changed in the past 4-5 years???