Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 14 August 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 14 August 2012

Bholenaath's Decision

Naradji is telling Nandi & Devatas, a new phase has started. One Devata says now there is no need for them to live hiding, with Ma Paravti's coming in Shivji's life their problems will get solved.

Mena in her kaksh is remembering Parvati's childhood memories & her promising about her marriage.

Parvati asks Himavan where is Mena? He says your mother is not able to see you leaving. They were aware Parvati will have to leave them & go one day. Nani asks her, you have lived here in so much luxary, how will you live at Kailash? Parvati says she will manage there.

Shivji is meditating, feels sad seeing Parvati's pain. Naradji asks him the reason. Shivji replys, he always wanted to keep Paravti happy, but he is the reason for her sorrow. Naradji explains him this is a ritual, the daughter has to leave her parent's house & go to her husband's house. Shivji says I don't want to be the reason for Paravti's unhappiness. Why not I stay here as a Ghar-jamata, if she feels so sad leaving her parents. I want to always keep her happy.  Nandi says they should ask Mata first. Shivji says she is not in position to take any decision now. The rishis & Naradji , Devatas are shocked & Ganas are happy as there is proper arrangement for their food here.

Paravti seeing Mena crying, who is checking contents of a big trunk. Parvati asks her isn't she happy seeing her bidai, isn't she happy that she will be going to Kailash? Mena says every mother is expecting this moment, is aware of it. Here your friends, daas, daasi etc will remember you. Your father is a King too, he fulfills all his responsibalities well. But for a mother her child's happiness is most important. Paravti assures her she will come to visit them from Kailash.

Mena blesses Paravti, she asks Mena what is in this big wooden trunk. Mena says this is your Stri-dhan, which a mother starts preparing since the time her daughter is born. Parvati wants to see it, but Mena stops her.

The rishis asks Nandi what made Shivji change his decision & stay here instead of Kailash? Nandi says MY Shivji is Bhola seeing Mata's unhappiness he has decided to stay here. Rishi Dadhichi says Bidai is a ritual followed by every girl, does mata Parvati know about this?

The Ganas are discussing the benefits of living in this Palace. Nandi stops them & asks them to behave properly. They mock him after he leaves.

Himavan asks Rajguru, is the dowry going to kailash with Paravti is ready? Rajguru assures him about everything is arranged properly. Mena comes with her trunk, asks it to be included too. Himavan asks her to control herself. Mena says she can convince a Maharani But it's difficult to convince the mother  that she is.

The Ganas have created a chaos, Nani, Rajguru is surprised seeing this. Himavan asks him what has happened to them. Rajguru says he will stop them, but  Himavan stops him saying they are their guest. Rishi Kashyap tells Himavan, Shivji has decided to live here instead of Kailash. Himavan & Nani are surprised. Rishi Kashyap asks Himavan is he happy with this decision, who says he is happy that Parvati will be living in front of them. Himavan asks the reason of this change of Shivji's decision, it may not look good on his part. Nandi says this is Shivji's decision & he only knows the best about it.

Nani is terrified about the rituals not getting compeleted due to this decision, she fears people will laugh at them if Shivji becomes their Ghar-jamata. She declares, this  decision Is not accepted to her & Parvati will surely have her Bidai. Himavan requests her to keep quiet.

Precap: Paravti is getting ready for her Bidai, Nani comes  & says Parvati is staying here only. Mena, Parvati, Jaya, Vijaya are shocked.

Vishnuji is telling the Devatas, only Paravti can make Shivji change his decision.

Paravti  is thinking, her Shivji can not take such decision.

Happy Independance Day to Everyone😊 
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
Happy Happy Independence Day everyone!!!
Jai Hind!!

The episode was a bit of a filler episode,but i kinda expected it
even Satis bidaai was dragged for a week,so i guess this entire week will have the bidaai drama
but to be honest Himavan looked like he wanted to indulge into some head banging🤣...when he told his MIL-Please stay calm...poor guy!!!
i guess Parvati will play super heroine and cajole her bhola bhala hubby out of being a ghar jamaai...
an okey dokey episode
the only good thing was that perhaps Mohit got a bit of rest since he was shown in only two small scenes!
thanks for the update
shruti
Happy Independence day, everyone!

This was a great episode.  They inserted a comedic aspect by having the ganas ransack the place, but I just loved the look on Nani's face when Himavan announced that Mahadev was welcome to stay there.  They were sad @ Parvati leaving, and now, she won't have to leave, so why is she annoyed? 😈

Besides, shouldn't Nani-ma be back to her own sasural?  Yeah, she's attended her grand-daughter's wedding, fine, but now, isn't it time for her to leave?  Or is she a ghar-saasuma?

The ganas mocking Nandi as he left was hilarious.  Almost as funny was Dadhichi & Nandi informing Himavan of Mahadev's decision to settle there.

Couldn't they have transported Kailash too to this area, so that Kailash wouldn't miss Shiva, and neither would Parvati have to do a bidaii?  The ganas would still have to live there, not in the palace, but Parvati would be just a garden away.

And as usual, VIshnu is going to beg Parvati to get Shiva out of there.  He's almost in the same plight as Indra - the way he approaches Mahadev & Parvati so often.  Shouldn't he be solving that problem, as the imaginary ishthadev of this family?
Happy Independence day, everyone!

Yeah a filler episode. Himavat looked totally foxed. He didnt know what hit him. ðŸ˜†

So  Parvati will tell Mahadev c'mon pack your bags we are leaving🤣
After a power packed weekend and a superb Monday today was a kind of a let down. To be honest do not like to see Shiv and Parvati in separate frames now. They looked so heavenly yesterday. Yes I too feel it was more of a filler epi to drag this week on.
Happy Independence Day!😊

I too agree this was bit of filler epi - but also strange from my pov.  From where would cv's draw this idea that Shivji would decide to be ghar-jamata? The lord of the entire universe?  A ghar-jamata?  It seems bit absurd.  I know they must make addition to the puranic stories to stretch out the weeks sometimes, but this one seems a strange timepass!  Kher - we do know they go back to Kailash so i guess we'll have to be waiting and watching!😕
im sure they will be wrapping up this bidaai track this week itself...so by next week Kailash..
Honestly since the past one week we are seeing so much of Mahadev and Parvati,that without them an episode seems boring!
I think that the reason they did this was that today, they are not going to show any reruns of any of the serials, so no point putting up an interesting episode that can't be re-telecast until the weekend.
Thanks for the lovely update minaxi. ðŸ˜Š

As per the Purana's, all the baratis enjoyed Himavan's hospitality for some days before going to Kailash. May be today Paravti will try to make Shivji understand & by Friday, she will be on her way to Kailash. Should we expect more people welcoming them on their way back?