plz reply back with ur ideas

love KP,   who has high hopes!!!!!!LOL

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

hi

The thought is good and i guess too high hopes but maybe u never know what they can show....all i know now is that i am not looking forward and aniticpating what will happen taking each episode as it comes becuase producers are surely making us wait and they will carry on like this for a while..Cry

Love you see disha doing the havan but.......bangles hope they get noticed tooo..or maybe today sum will recommend ved as disha's husband..but  i also think ved migth be the key to bring dk and disha together..

SamyClap

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged

I think samy that we all have become really crazy anticipating a lot of things to happen. I really doubt even if the Guhas are racking their brains the way we are doing.

Bangles, Bangles, Bangles as I mentioned in my take for yesterday's episode I think that they have already lost its significance.

KP, u've been MIA (Missing in action) for quite some time now. to answer ur question doing havan is not that difficult (as collecting materials for it). Any panditji will do the needful and Pori just may have to chant mantras along with him. I guess she would make a lot of comical faces while doing so (TD makers way of providing comical relief in the serial). Rest will be glancing at each other. DK's eyes will become moist , Dish will be upset and as someone suggested Dish will leave Kanaka house quietly. ...(I think I will complete my storyline later).

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 04 May 2005 at 4:49am
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Good to have you back KP..........................yeah you could be right.....................Pori may just give up......................she WILL realise that she is making a complete fool of herself.

What now................................DOES she want Dk or Vedant...............COME ON Pori make up your mind which man DO you want?...................PEA BRAIN PORI...................ALL confused and nowhere to goConfused

Ranger Senior Member
Ranger
Ranger

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I hope this is what happens. It would be worth watching.
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
me too 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top