Sasural Simar Ka

stop it simar!!!!!!!!!

prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
simar r u mad or  what .do u think what u will say and khushi will do it?u hav not learn from what khushi has done to you😡asking khushi to leave house instead of going to jail has proved that u r the most dumbest and u truly deserve what khushi is doing to you.initially i liked ur character but now u r getting on my nerves.roli is doing so much for you and u r doing this nonsense.roli plz leave simar and concentrate only on sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
simar ne kabhi prem se kuch discuss kiya hai jo ab karegi ? mahaan banne ke chakkar me sab kuch apne andhar chupa legi !! juz wait and watch .
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now people are not saying Simar is being bashed. It's only a problem when I write something. 😕 Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
prince3673 thumbnail
sunshine dont worry i fully support u .even i was a big simar fan but simars dumbness is really getting on my nerves.first whenever sum1 bashed simar i gave the answer back but now i m not doing it bcoz people hav the reason to back it up and so i support others opinion and i dont think u bashed simar.u said what was the truth.soneither u bashed simar nor i .we just gav the opinion based on the truth.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
people might not believe this, but when I started watching SSK I loved Simar's character and I didn't like Roli at all. I didn't like her from Anandi times. But now, Roli is doing really nice and her character seems real to me compared to Simar's. Did I do anything wrong by expressing my opinion? And whenever I wrote something about Simar, I never tried to bring Roli in there. But still people say I am trying to make Roli look better. I have talked about them both (criticized both Simar and Roli). If people tell me I am bashing Simar, then why don't they tell me I am bashing Roli also? Is it because they hate Roli? Then they are no different than any other haters. Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
prince3673 thumbnail
no sunshine u did not do anything wrong by giving ur opinion.u hav the right to giv ur opinion and no one can takeaway that right from u.