Page 1 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 2 Page 12

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Gehna brings Anandi down. Everyone is impressed by Anandi. DJ asks DS if they exchanged girls since this one is very beautiful LOL. DJ asks Anandi some questions, but DS keeps answering on her behalf. DJ tells DS to let Anandi answer and asks her if she likes gardening. Anandi says she doesn't know much about it. DJ promises to teach her.  Irawati tells everyone that DJ is very fond of his garden. He has also named all his plants. DS is perplexed and wonders if he doesn't have humans to talk to LOL. DJ tells that his plants are his children.

CM asks if Anandi wants to work after marriage. Anandi says she would like to work,  provided her family is not affected by it. She promises to not let her work affect her family life.  Nandu comes running declaring the moon is out. He is confused to see all the guests. DS introduces Nandu. DS offers that the Shekar's to sit and eat some snacks while they finish their pooja. Shekhar's offer to accompany the Singh's

Gehna performs chaand pooja and Shiv's dad (SD) captures it. Anandi remembers her childhood teej with Jagya. She performs her pooja alone while in Mumbai, Gauri happily performs it with JB. Anandi's lamp is about to go out and Shiv help save it. Anandi and Shiv stare at each other while others look on happily, except CM. Irawati tells CM that she knows she is not very happy with this proposal, but  she should notice how happy Shiv is and since she has raised Shivu more than anyone else, she should trust his judgment. Next year, Anandi will perform this vrat with Shivu and Shivu will break Anandi's fast. 

In Mumbai, JB feeds Gauri. Anandi again breaks her own fast, while remembering past teej with JB. DS consoles Anandi. DS asks everyone to eat. Irawati asks them to complete the rituals first. CM makes Anandi wear shagun jewels and declares that Anandi is now a member of Shekhar family. Everyone is happy. Anandi looks sad.

Precap : Pandit tells DS and family that there is no good date for the wedding for 4 months, but they can probably perform an engagement in 4 days. DS conveys this to Shekhars who agree for engagement for now and wedding later (BAD IDEA)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 14 August 2012 at 9:22am

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*sobha229vandana.bandaruxbakulaxanitat53MC4821webkapritakaynash_mashvgkantucoolxpragyakumaralphiekaushikaaumsdavisajaygandhieshachrachnadhodi713sanika1507shiny3divya3pmshah1vrsolaskapu80visha221314SwethaVishnuKCarlachunni1radozvanlaranphloxyWebsieyeshhhhpiapriyadivyababuRosieCshantellbrownhimani88shabana_79~~~Sweta~~~viraf4ucoolgirl3bostaniannanda_gopazerrodeepa911ekomasfifsHeenapsinipillaiGoDsLoVek-kimyaNDDgirlrgattusmriti81kripsyRihana5roseprattsnithi07smile843nurulainlakshmikrdskxxxnazsheikhfiddu-bLovePrajapurvimmamatha.sbadamUDEYGocilijasdk10-Swetha-jnawazAbhiAnidaddysgirl786Picasso9poo_supiabd_20lastmin416905TheSnowmanblossom2283teri_susanGauri22rima001timepassnithaChytraandvvrinda9183mrin0709huny.thebestchange12..Naina..-Srushti-sweetysaran9staroneserialsnikhilageetmonamie111..neelanjanaminnieeSanDhirFanatic-Khush-veil_of_rosesuknaik99KyunkiImafananna44payalibmanu rulzPiyuu_SRKanonee-optimist-A2ZVictoryRiasamysterious girlUsman.shaliVishakha_Sakhisoni595-Mayu-romiosugar1DJ..Bigbang_GDavivakirkdixie123aparnaumaDaltonitamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Aug 14th 2012 - Written update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
going good darling...aa usualClap

i am disgusted with anandi...whats making cv show stil she thinking of that low level scum bag pighead even when shiv and his whole family standing their...thats was pusr  nonsence and stupidity cv shoed today... i just hated it...
yes..i understand if anandi thought about pighead if he hasnt done any wrong and all...he went to the level of scum bag with that bhoboti thing...before this even i coud think she thinking about that scumbag but after insulting her mom is such way she still got gall to think about him,yes what voice over said is true...but then when think about other thinks it helps to let that thinkign stop form coming to you,hwo can cv show she still thinking about him and that too when shiv their...wasnt it insulting to shiv...yeh you dotn need him(shiv) just doing for her dead mom...but arnt you insulting her last wish...jsut marrige is not what she wanted...and still thinking about pighead you still disrespecting your own mom's death...how can she do it...this really gave me sad moment to seee cv showing this nonsence and just covering with that voice over..i dont liked this voice over as its not truth this time 

rest i loved the serialll,,,...iravati as sual was awsome...daduu was jsut what i said in one of my thread..sparks will fly...and lolzz DS and dadau did make the stage red... CM lolzz just doing for iravati and shiv...other wise no ways she would acept anandi...

Edited by payalibm - 14 August 2012 at 9:10am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jassrradozvanSinSinskdrosechitra11nurulaindeepa911smriti81NDDgirl-Swetha-AbhiAniandviloveidiotboxMisseshaSanDhirFanaticanu rulzanoneeLaxshaLOVEArshi

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Disapprove...i am kinda disappointed with today's epi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jassr-Swetha-andviloveidiotboxMisseshamonamie111payalibm

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
what happened kushi... i didnt't see it yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
go to the AT suchi!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
what is the nonsense voiceover?

they virtually said that anandi is still in love with jagya,  despite being engaged to shiv
?????? !!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshapayalibmaparnauma

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Disapprove...i am kinda disappointed with today's epi

i totalyy agree with you sweet peee...even i dint liked it though...specily anadi remebering that scum bag pigheadAngry  
big dissapointment in todays peisode
and no shiv breking..he should have brek her fasting...he can..and this neckless thing could ahve been done bfr moon pujaaa...and cv could ahve persct road for shiv to break her fasting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dskxxx-Swetha-

vrinda9183

Goldie

vrinda9183

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Why do Anandi keep on remembering that useless creature????
Her being sad is understandable...but why that good for nothing jaggu still in her mind Dead

Edited by vrinda9183 - 14 August 2012 at 9:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radozvanAbhiAniandvMisseshapayalibm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top