Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Is this footloose level?? :S

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I really didn't wanted to make this topic, cause everyone seems happy with the performances (W, D and other teams) and speech and didn't wanted to spoil there mood.. . but I felt restless and wanted to share my opinion and also wanted to see that is it only my problem or there are some people like me..Tongueso made it.. not to offend anyone.. those who enjoyed cheers.. not want to ruin your happiness..Smile

Today, after seeing all the dances performed by the teams..I'm surprised to see the level of dance CV's showed in the finale.. Was the performances even finale types?  Means seriously the dances shown in the competitions earlier were much much better than what they all performed today.. even the other teams dance used to be worth watchable and appreciable.. 

But the finale dances they showed this time were not upto the mark...(for me)...

Other teams:- The dances and the song selection were really poor..

Dazzlers:- the performance was nice but not of the level I expected...

Weaklings:- I really didn't like the performance much .. small chunks were good but overall not that good.. I thought it was going to be awesome, sentimental performance.. but none of the sentiments emotions reached me..  It didn't impressed me that much..

Though I loved them individually vinti, neha, bharat, amar and swayam they all performed well Kudos to them Clap but only if seen them as individual, as team I felt the performance was weak somewhat. 

I really wanna know is it only my problem that I was not able to enjoy the performance or think that the performance of weakling was not that good as it usually used to be? 

Even the speech and crying didn't reached my heart... Or maybe I'm heartless Ermm 

And even felt CV's want swayam to an alien or GOD.. cause he don't seem affected by anything .. way too much optimistic..Wacko why he didn't felt bad for his team? CV's could show it for atleast for 1 minute? or I missed his emotions.. or a scene.. 

The only things I loved in today's episode was entry of simmi ( missed you samentha.. nice to see you back) and weaklings anger after the performance.. and small bits of dance were also good and I liked them..

-Shruti..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index