Posted: 11 years ago
guys towards d end wen he saw d  boy talking wid kiya i cud see kd buring in fumes..or was it just me especially wend boy asked kiya out d way he looked back to c her omg dat was so awesum he wanted her to say no..n d precap kd dancing 😳wish v cud get one  KIsha dance but guess dat too soon to ask!😉
I missed whole epi only precap dekha.. And precap mindblowing kd dancing omg !!!
Originally posted by LOV_ARSHA_KREYA

I missed whole epi only precap dekha.. And precap mindblowing kd dancing omg !!!

watcch d whole epi soon it was jsut awesum <3 raHI piddi bobby n e1 samar juhi were so cute..n got to watch a jealous kd😳
i think he ws possesiv u kno he's woried dat she might accept d invitation of a guy n he might turn out to b a jerk
Originally posted by arsha_luver

i think he ws possesiv u kno he's woried dat she might accept d invitation of a guy n he might turn out to b a jerk

love d possesive kd😳
He was possessive and jealous 😳can't wait for tomorrow Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
KD was burning with jealous ...aweee he was looking soo cute
aaaww...I soo luvd that part!!!;)
cant say if it was jealousy or something else, but yes he surely kept his eyes open for Kiya 😉😆
he is totally jealous 😆love the way he look at kiya awww😍
Edited by -AmyHeartzNoah- - 11 years ago