Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
@yami.. me 2 ...disappointed that Neil and Neha are laksman and sita in this showCry.
I watched Gulaal only for Kesar, and Neha is my fav. 
I wanted them  as leads in a show.. not like this.. sigh..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achu28nneeiillarti07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha Sargam is Sita (Page 3)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
So is it confirmed that she is Sita? I tried to find the actress in the cast list, but she's not there.

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
THNX FOR SHARING

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yami-

Originally posted by achu28

Originally posted by -Yami-

Jumps up and down yayieee bth my fav actors r in d same show (neil &neha) eee honestly I wanted to see them in diff show as lead but yahaan laxman &sita *wipes tears* isss okk
really yami(don't know ur real name)i also wanted to see neil and neha together as lead in different show.but nowDisapprove.anyways its ok.

Cry  awww achu same pinch bhaad mey jaye sagar arts Angry  ... btw im yamuna  :) you can call me yami
hai yamunaSmileand will call u yami.yami how will we see neil and neha as bhabhi-devarCry.from now onwards am thinking yami how will he call her sita maa,maiya or mathe.omg if i hear that i will beShockedCry.

Edited by achu28 - 17 August 2012 at 7:37am

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy_2010

@yami.. me 2 ...disappointed that Neil and Neha are laksman and sita in this showCry.
I watched Gulaal only for Kesar, and Neha is my fav. 
I wanted them  as leads in a show.. not like this.. sigh..Confused
sammy i also wanted them as leads but nowOuch

smitasirsikar

smitasirsikar

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
neha is very good actressSmileand she deffinately justce her roll as sita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Having seen her last serial 'Haar Jeet' on Imagine TV, where she plays the role of a bratty girl who gets her cousin married to the guy she herself wanted to marry, so that he didn't get disinherited (even though he would have been okay w/ it), I'm having a tough time imagining her in this role.  Yeah, I know that character != actor and all that, but I just can't shake that image of Neha as Ishita.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ramayan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.