Today is jhalak shooting...

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i got news today is jdj shooting and u will see most shocking elimination this time...

I am praying that it should not be gia...
Originally posted by bhavya

Guys i got news today is jdj shooting and u will see most shocking elimination this time...

I am praying that it should not be gia...

i pray its not her. .
Ya.. Colors TV tweeted that today is Jhalak shooting and they were all waiting for salman khan to arrive... Curious to know who is getting eliminated..
I just hope it not Isha or Shibani ... I think it's safe to say it's time for Bharti or Gia to leave:S
If its Shivani, it will be a shocker because she has been a consistent high scorer, so I'm guessing its her. Pity, I like her.😕
Originally posted by atria

If its Shivani, it will be a shocker because she has been a consistent high scorer, so I'm guessing its her. Pity, I like her.😕

if its shibani it won't be a shocker coz everyone kind of predicted it after the low scores.. i don't want shibani to go...

@bhavya Did u get info from himanshu's tweet or some other source?
^^I got from himanshu... And one fb friend... Once confirmed she will post itseems...
Originally posted by bhavya

^^I got from himanshu... And one fb friend... Once confirmed she will post itseems...

acha ok... himanshu ko maine bhi msg kiya hai... we will have to wait i guess..
Oh ke... But another friend is saying its gia who will be eliminated... Lets see... Until gia gives info on it...

Bhavya.. Sorry.. Gia eliminated... himmu confirmed..

Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago