Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND Help Desk #9: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 148

bubbles123

Groupbie

bubbles123

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
hey abommi thnq for ur reply bt iknow those,im asking about what AT mean?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND Help Desk #9: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

usha66

usha66

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Originally posted by usha66

hello, i am newbie, i was non member, silent reader on IF since almost 2 years. i became member recently as i was not able to view pics posted on some posts .but after becoming member also i am not able to view them . i am not able to view some dp id. there is tiny square in place of pics. please help.

The pics in the posts are uploaded first at a sharing site and than the link is pasted in the post so as to view the pic.So if the pic is deleted frm the site by the member then u wont be able to view it.

Next,the square u see instead of pic of some member is empty avatar thats why.Display pic is the profile pic and avatar is seen when you make a post.
So if that member have nt put any avatar than u wil see a square.

If you wish to see display pic of al in posts than go to dashboard->edit profile->preferences.
Here set the option 'Show Video avatar and banner signature' to NO.
And Submit.
You wil see display pics of members in posts.Smile
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks gautami,  I can now see display pics but I am still not able to view pics posted on some posts such as paru-rox, ASRsweetKKG while i find others commenting on these pics, I am confused.                                 

Edited by usha66 - 19 August 2012 at 9:23pm

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubbles123

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey abommi thnq for ur reply bt iknow those,im asking about what AT mean?</font>

AT Means Appreciation Thread.Where you praise Actor/Actress.

Barundeewani19

IF-Rockerz

Barundeewani19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
How to set the  Video Avatar and Signature Banner options??Tongue

Thanks in advanceSmile

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">How to set the
Video Avatar and Signature Banner options??Tongue</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Thanks in advanceSmile</font>

Dashboard->Edit Profile->Preferences..here U can Set!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barundeewani19

Barundeewani19

IF-Rockerz

Barundeewani19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

Originally posted by Barundeewani19

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">How to set the
Video Avatar and Signature Banner options??Tongue</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#0000ff">Thanks in advanceSmile</font>

Dashboard->Edit Profile->Preferences..here U can Set!Big smile

Thanks againSmile
One more question hw to set avatar in dp?Big smile

Edited by Barundeewani19 - 19 August 2012 at 11:21pm

Arshisarunrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
First of all thanks a lot and a big sorry from my side because almost everyday I need some help and I disturb you guys in this thread. Embarrassed
Guys, I am unable to see my own dp and signature pic and I wanna ask if you guys can see mine or not! Do you see an avatar saying happy birthday Barun and the sig saying the same?? Please help! Thanks in advance! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barundeewani19

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

First of all thanks a lot and a big sorry from my side because almost everyday I need some help and I disturb you guys in this thread. Embarrassed
Guys, I am unable to see my own dp and signature pic and I wanna ask if you guys can see mine or not! Do you see an avatar saying happy birthday Barun and the sig saying the same?? Please help! Thanks in advance!

I can see ur siggy.
Ur avatar is empty.
When u put ur Avatar Link in Preferences remove [IMG ] and [/IMG ] tags.Big smile

and see that u have set option 'Show Video avatar and signature banner option YES.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top