IPKKND Help Desk #9: ALL QUESTIONS HERE!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends 😊

Please post your questions regarding the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon HERE and someone will answer the question(s) as soon as possible.

Link to previous Help Desks:
IPKKND Help Desk #1
IPKKND Help Desk #2
IPKKND Help Desk #3
IPKKND Help Desk #4
IPKKND Help Desk #5
IPKKND Help Desk #6
IPKKND Help Desk #7
IPKKND Help Desk #8

Forum FAQs Can be found in the post below this (Thanks to ~Saraa~ & ...Rafid...)

Link to Original FAQs Post: www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2959729&PID=56695969�

Regards,
IPKKND Development Team.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

minuu thumbnail
MORE RECENT FAQs

How do I search for a member's posts?

If she is your friend, then you can ask her to open the thread in advance and you could both reserve spots without actually post anything. Another way would be to look her up in the Members List.

Here's how you do that:

Step 1: Go to the Members List on top of the page

Step 2: Put in the member's EXACT username here

Step 3: Once you have that huge list of members out, then you choose which one the member you are searching for is and click on his/her name

Step 4: Then, his/her profile will open up, so you click on "MY POST."

Step 5: All the topics that she has posted in will open up from all different forums. So, you need to "filter" her topics for that particular forum.

Step 6: Your topics are filtered, and all the posts from that forum should be there.

How do I post a new topic?

My email inbox gets spammed by notifications from India-Forums, how do I turn that off?

You just have to make sure that the "Email Notify me of Replies" box is not selected.

How do I upload a picture in my post?

Save the picture on your computer. Upload it on then it will give you a few links on the side once the picture has been uploaded. Add the link that is a "BBCode (message boards & forums)"

How do I add a topic to the watch list and what is that?

It's like bookmarking a certain topic you like to your list and it's easy to get to it at a later time.

Here's how you do it:

Step 1: Click on the star that is in the topic

Step 2: Then, keep the cursor where it says "My dasboard." and click on watch topics and it should be there.

Baby.Ash thumbnail
can someone get me the tune when kushi says i love u damn it and that tune comes he he and arnav starts smiling plz anyone can help me find that tune in mp3
Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone give me the precap link of todays episode! (16 august) ?? 
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If one needs to get their account banned temporarily for a reason whom shud we contact for that?
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone please help me?!!!

Ok so i was actually searching for a really good gif maker...but cudnt find it..
And when i did find one and downloaded it...it didnt support some video formats:(..

I even went to "learn forum arts and crafts" section but that didnt really help!...

Please help guys!...
Baby.Ash thumbnail
Arshi.Foreva]can someone get me the tune when kushi says i love u damn it and that tune comes he he and arnav starts smiling plz anyone can help me find that tune in mp3
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArhiAbhiya

Can someone please help me?!!!

Ok so i was actually searching for a really good gif maker...but cudnt find it..
And when i did find one and downloaded it...it didnt support some video formats:(..

I even went to "learn forum arts and crafts" section but that didnt really help!...

Please help guys!...

post here
you may find there...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2577084
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshisarunrocks

Can someone give me the precap link of todays episode! (16 august) ?? 

Sorry about the quality.